My Simulated Packers Mock

GreenReign

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I honestly think there is a good chance the Packers double up on CB, Newsome can start day one, and Melifonwu has huge upside and versatility to also play safety. I also love the upside of Williams and Brown. Darden also provides some electric playmaker ability, and can excell as a returner which is a huge plus. Of note is that Jamin Davis slipped to the late 3rd in this mock. I was tempted to take him in R2, but deemed it unrealistic for him to even slip that far lol...

Last edited:

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Cool!

I would be mildly surprised if they came out of this draft with only one receiver (and a gadget type at that). Like at corner, the whole depth chart hits the market after this year.

I would be a little bit more surprised if they didn’t draft a linebacker at all.

OP
OP
G

GreenReign

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool!

I would be mildly surprised if they came out of this draft with only one receiver (and a gadget type at that). Like at corner, the whole depth chart hits the market after this year.

I would be a little bit more surprised if they didn’t draft a linebacker at all.

Just thought there was better value at other positions than at LB this draft. I thought about Jamin Davis and Zaven Collins in R1, but Newsome is arguably a bigger need and the Packers historically have ignored off ball LBs in the early portions of the draft. I was going to target Dylan Moses in R3, but he came off the board just before my pick. After that the odds of finding a starting contributer at the position was slim. Which is the exact reasoning Gute gave for ignoring WR last year.

Members online

Latest posts