1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Moulds

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by gopackgo4, Mar 28, 2006.

1. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Bills only looking to trade for a fourth rounder. Should we do it?

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    but we still have to get rid of javon...and TT likes draft picks.

i dunno about this one. im either way i guess.

3. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Moulds is kind of old and not as good as javon.

4. dannychau22

dannychau22 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wonder if any team would be willing to give up there 3rd or maybe a 4th and 5th .

5. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    MAybe we could trade the bills javon and a pick for lee evans

6. packman31

packman31 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Houston is one team that is close to signing Molds, according to the Buffalo newspaper Molds wants to play for Philly because of Mcnabb.

7. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    wow, you mean, the starting QB matters to the player? Why thats a crazy idea. From what I've heard from some fine people on this forum, the startin QB doesn't have an affect on players decisions on where they would like to play.

How easilly that sentence could read, " According to the Buffalo newspaper, Moulds wants to play for the Packers because of Favre."

Make a decision, Brett(but the right one..come back!)!!!

8. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, but I guess GM decisions matter to a QB, so it all starts at the top and has a trickle down effect my friend !!

9. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    If Favre doesnt\didnt have faith in TT, he should have said "I had a good run, god bless GB and its fans, I dont like how things are going, goodbye." and we woulda supported him...

but nooooooooo...

It's ******* Indecision 2006

Which is hurting the team, the team brett wants fixed, so he could MAYBE come back.

Come on, winni.

I love,brett, want him to come back, but hes hurting the team.

10. WinnipegPackFan

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I think one sad fact we can agree on is unless there is something going on behind the scenes none of us knows about, this is one messed up situation.

11. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yep, lets just hope saturday comes, favre returns, free agency continues, we get a couple big fish, the draft comes, solid draft...and thatd be great.

12. Buckeyepackfan

Buckeyepackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well at least you have your fall guy for the upcoming season.
    When we lose, it will all be because Brett wanted to take his time to make a life changing decision. Something that TT said he has every right to do.

Thinking TT was going to spend big money on any free agent is nonsense, whether Brett plays or not, TO,Eric Moulds,or any top wide reciever wasn't coming to Green Bay for what TT would offer them.

No FA qb that is worth anything wasn't coming to Green Bay, because other teams offers were going to be more then what TT would offer.

I can live with TT building through the draft, signning second tier FA's, but saying he could have signed bigger names if only Brett would have committed earlier is a total cop out on his part.

13. D.Levens

D.Levens Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    Moulds is better and more consistent than Gardner and Boreighter......

(and he's not that old...)

He would be a good signing...

That's kind of why I doubt it will happen....

14. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    i think it's useless to compare others to javon walker. he is one of the best in the league, and he will not play for the packers again, and we will not get good value out of a trade for him. moulds is ok, but still second tier WR, but it won't happen.

15. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    And better than Fergy, have anyone heard anything on Fergy??

And By the way Brett is giving TT the benefit of the doubt, "Ok Boss I will wait and see, if you are serious I will be back, if not I wont"...

16. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If we trade for Moulds don't we have to pick up his contract which calls for about 8 million this year. Even if we don't or can work something out this guy wants 2-4 million and I don't think it is worth it for a guy whose skills are similar to Driver.

17. D.Levens

D.Levens Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    Wouldn't it be good to have at least TWO legitmate 1,000 yard receivers on the GB Packers?

18. WinnipegPackFan

Ratings:
    +0
    "And By the way Brett is giving TT the benefit of the doubt, "Ok Boss I will wait and see, if you are serious I will be back, if not I wont"..."

Yes he has Chamuko and now he is getting flamed for it ( Ironic isn't it ? )

19. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ALright here it is. First stop saying Favre is hurting us he isnt. Now I say we send Javon and say a 4th rounder to buffalo for lee evans