Monday Night sacrifices

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did this last monday night, I rearranged my schedule and called off work tonight so I could watch MNF.

Who else made some type of sacrifice to get here? Skipped little suzies band recital, called in sick, faked their death, etc

Anything for our packers!

shanks2122

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im gonna tie my girlfriend up (shes a bears fan) in my packer blanket and make her cheer for the packers(i might lose her for this one) but the packers are more important :wink: chatmans gonna be huge tonight guys mark my words

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to drink light beer in a sad attempt to appease my vanity and maintain my boyish physique!!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I came in from da deer hunting camp for dis one. I drank too much Miller High test over da last 8-9 days, Im going to have to have da nap before dis one starts.
Go Pack Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh...yah, yah....I'm wit cha on dis one, yooper! One time I had da same dem der ting happen to me, enso! A nap will do ya some good der.

Where in da heck is ya from in da U.P.? I am from over der by Watersmeet....Land O' Lakes, WI ta be honest wit cha!

Oh, yah....Go Pack!!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Oh...yah, yah....I'm wit cha on dis one, yooper! One time I had da same dem der ting happen to me, enso! A nap will do ya some good der.

Where in da heck is ya from in da U.P.? I am from over der by Watersmeet....Land O' Lakes, WI ta be honest wit cha!

Oh, yah....Go Pack!!
Ya I'm from Ishpeming home a da famous Yoopers Tourist Trap and 68 percent of us are Packer Backers.
Go Pack Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am already Tailgating at Green Bay, took the whole weekend off, two planes and 3 hours driving !!! By the way next time I will tie my wife up too!!! It is not that cold !!! We might get some snow I hope so !!!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooo Pack Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
I am already Tailgating at Green Bay, took the whole weekend off, two planes and 3 hours driving !!! By the way next time I will tie my wife up too!!! It is not that cold !!! We might get some snow I hope so !!!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooo Pack Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Get yourself some Leinie's my friend. It's essential to any Packer tailgate party. They also have a couple of stands inside Lambeau. Seek these out immediately. The draft is much better (and cheaper) than the swill inside the plastic bottles.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No sacrifice here, I'm afraid. I WAS down to 3 beers in the fridge so my fine wife of 45 years bought a 30 pack of MGD to "tide me over". I keep frosted mugs in my freezer which add to the pleasure for me. My son-in-law (who is a great cook) has provided me with both beef and pork BBQ ribs. What more can I ask for that isn't illegal or immoral? :D

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't sacrifice much at all. Just that I have to get up a 7 AM tomorrow. Let's just say it will be a long tomorrow if my beloved Pack doesn't win tonite. When they do win tonite, it will be all worth it.

GO PACK GO!!!!

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
I am going to drink light beer in a sad attempt to appease my vanity and maintain my boyish physique!!

You need my patent pending "Beer Bell"

Half Beer Mug, Half Bar Bell.

It gives me the exercise I need while drinking the MGD I love. :D

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On Atkins due to too many years of 30 packs.....so Bacardi and Diet cokes to go with the Brat's. Hint to friends--Rum buzz waaaaay different than Beer buzz. Throttle back!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yooper...

did ya' bathe in da' deer pee pee up der' before you went for the brownies?

(maybe not a bad thing to do in the lambeau parking lot before the game...for luck!)

Members online

Latest posts