MINI CAMP starts TODAY!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am way too excited about this, espcially since not much news will come out of it because it is closed...but still....

IT HAS BEGUN!

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure there will be a couple interviews\conferences.

A couple "Step in the right direction" quotes and "very impressed by the talent" quotes from the coaches and whatnot. But nothing really juicy like "Gado looks to be the starting running back when the season starts." Nothing good like that. Everything we get for the next month will be very vanilla.

Green\Davenport won't be there(injuries..shocked?) so Gado\Herron will get a lot of snaps\practice\experience with this new zone scheme and will be ahead of Green\Davenport...and that is a big storyline of these camps.

Also, FAVRE IS THERE! When is the last time he was at a MAY MINI CAMPS!?!?!

Also, Clifton recovering from surgery, so who is getting a lot of the LT work? Hmmm...

Sef0r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From the press conference

- Woodson is exactly what they expected, got a few interceptions

- Gado is good, just an explosive back, knows his assignments. Talked about his explosiveness again referring to some running plays they ran.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sef0r said:
From the press conference

- Woodson is exactly what they expected, got a few interceptions

- Gado is good, just an explosive back, knows his assignments. Talked about his explosiveness again referring to some running plays they ran.
oh thats hot. oh yeah...oh man. brbr, i need some tissue.

dannychau22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Havel said on 107.5 that Greg Jennings looked fantastic. He was adjusting to balls making amazing catches. Apparently he catches everything thrown his way. Also, Donald Lee looked really fast and fit. According to both Johnny Gray and Havs, Will Blackmon was very impressive as well as enthusiastic for the game.

Havs is gonna add more in the paper tomarrow.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dannychau22 said:
Havel said on 107.5 that Greg Jennings looked fantastic. He was adjusting to balls making amazing catches. Apparently he catches everything thrown his way. Also, Donald Lee looked really fast and fit. According to both Johnny Gray and Havs, Will Blackmon was very impressive as well as enthusiastic for the game.

Havs is gonna add more in the paper tomarrow.

YES! Jennings doin well, Lee improving his game after his good 2005 season...whooo!

Reaction score
Good to hear, I thought Havel would have his inside info on the mini-camps. He still doesn't have them up yet, but I can definitly expect a few things by tomorrow morning at the latest.

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In MM's press conference he mentioned all 3 TE's looked sharp. They were even running some 3 TE sets today(ponder that possibility for a second....shiver). He also said Jennings runs such good routes that he had to check the number, he thought it was Donald.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see Brett having a lack of "receivers" next season. IMO.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is the best news ever do you have any more good news because i cant figure out how to listen to that. :cry:

My Sig Is True It Will Happen I Can Feel It!

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have 6 Tight Ends currently, But ya Bubba, Lee, Martin I always thought Martin was pretty good all he needed to do was stay healthy. I love Lee hopefully he will shine even more this year. And Bubba is awesome to.

Members online

Latest posts