MIKE MCKENZIE UNHAPPY WITH PLAYER RATING IN MADDEN 2005

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saw this on another site and thought it needed to be shared here.

MIKE MCKENZIE UNHAPPY WITH PLAYER RATING IN MADDEN 2005
New Orleans Saints cornerback Mike McKenzie returned his copy of Madden NFL 2005 today, only one week after buying the popular video game. McKenzie, who was playing the game last weekend against teammate Aaron Brooks, was upset after he checked his own player rating. "He felt pretty disrespected when he saw he was rated a 78 overall," said Brooks. "He kept rambling on about how there was a glitch in the game or something. But when he scrolled down and saw he was only a 72 in agility, he just lost it. He asked me set out pylons so he could show off his cutting ability, then he challenged me to a foot race in the street to prove he's faster than an 81."

Saints running back Deuce McAllister said he understands McKenzie's frustration. "Mike has a right to be upset. I was playing the video game with the Saints last night, and noticed that Madden didn't even get his dread locks right. They look more like long pieces of $hit. Plus they don't have him doing a dance every time he makes a tackle. And this game is supposed to be realistic?" Aaron Brooks reports that before McKenzie returned the game, he tried to trade himself to the Eagles for Lito Sheppard, but the game rejected the transaction.

This is a gas...........ROFL :lol:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like McKenzie is unhappy with his lot in life - taking it out on just about anything he can find.
I say Sherman got him good! What ya bet, he asks to be traded again, in the off-season?

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya it's fake. 7 weeks in? i'm almost done with season 4 and i barely played all season. be honest....were you playing FIFA 2005? :lol:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No don't have FIFA 2005, would like it though, I have played soccer for 18 years :)
I also just got the game for xmas, that's why I am only 7 weeks in.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
No don't have FIFA 2005, would like it though, I have played soccer for 18 years :)
I also just got the game for xmas, that's why I am only 7 weeks in.

i had to get a soccer shot in there but on the real, when the world cup was on a few yrs back i was getting up at like 3am to watch the US and i went and bought fifa. all the games that have come and gone, that one sticks around. it's actually pretty fun, especially if you play 2p vs the comp.

Members online

Latest posts