McGinn article on Bush

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remember when everyone hated Jarrett Bush? Not I. I love the guy for the fire he brings. Even with all the crap he got from fans, I've heard him speak during interviews and the guy seems to genuinely love being a Packer.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I can admit I hated the guy, but after learning he is one of those guys who wants to be in GB, wants to be loyal to GB, and he makes mistakes on D, I choose not to hate him. Sure I don't like seeing him play defense, but his special teams and the way he goes after the ball on ST is very impressive. He is at least trying.

12theTruth

Reading the article it is almost written from a cheerleading standpoint. Jarrett Bush has really stood out with his special teams play. I'd hope we keep him but at a reasonable price tag. If some other team offers an inflated offer than its next man up..

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Of course we hated him, he sucked for many years and made many a bone-headed mistake.

Then he played lights out last season, especially in the Super Bowl, and everything was forgiven. :)

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The one quote that sticks out for me is cornerbacks coach Joe Whitt saying:"I will fight and die with Jarrett Bush. I would" And i feel that feelings mutual. Hearken back to the days when he was hated and he still had nothing but good things to say about the Packer organization even after all the mean things that were said about him. And when asked about being hated he seemed genuinely hurt. A great guy and a true packer which isn't very common these days. Hope we can keep him..