Love me a smart football player:)

missinghoagies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just watched the sped up version with the enhanced video and audio from NFL films of SB. Claymaker calls out the Steelers run play on which him and Picket caused the fumble. He tells Picket to spill it which in all football terminology I have been around meant for Picket to take the inside gap strong and Matthews would be responsible for contain, exactly how it played out! Awesome recognition by Matthews, nice when your most talented football players put in the time to be the wisest. Deadly combination.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Thats why I love this team so much right now, Not only do we win, we win the right way. You dont hear anyone saying they saw mike mcarthy and ted thompson sitting in the stands filming Steelers warmups. Just good old fashioned Hard Work and Film Study, it's inspiring.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score

I feel for you, SnowPlow. I think you need one link where you just gather all the information, so you can just point people to it when you need to.

One gets the feeling it will never be over.

In the meantime: :banging:

On edit: I see you actually did that. We had the same idea. LOL

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Thats why I love this team so much right now, Not only do we win, we win the right way. You dont hear anyone saying they saw mike mcarthy and ted thompson sitting in the stands filming Steelers warmups. Just good old fashioned Hard Work and Film Study, it's inspiring.

Did someone actually do that?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I remember seeing Mike Sherman sleeping in the stands once at the NFL combine....sigh. And we wonder why we never won a SB with him. :)

Members online

Latest posts