Look on the bright side!!

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We may be bad, but we are lucky because we play in the worst division in the NFL. No team in our divison has a winning record! And if Green Bay wins, we are 0.5 games back! So don't count us out yet. Here are the current standings in the NFC North:

1. Chicago 1-2
2. Detroit 1-2
3. Minnesota 1-3
4. Green Bay 0-3

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favreforever721 said:
We may be bad, but we are lucky because we play in the worst division in the NFL. No team in our divison has a winning record! And if Green Bay wins, we are 0.5 games back! So don't count us out yet. Here are the current standings in the NFC North:

1. Chicago 1-2
2. Detroit 1-2
3. Minnesota 1-3
4. Green Bay 0-3

Very true. Be thankful.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The amazing thing is that if we can pull a win out tomorrow night, we're back in the race in the North. How pathetic is that?

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings looked terrible again today.

If we could win all of our remaining games against our division rivals and win a couple of games here or there outside the division, I think we'd be in the hunt for the division title again because our division is so bad.

IU_packfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if we could just beat the division guys we would win the division, i know we got a few hard games outside the division (eagles, steelers, bengals), but you never know. the queens got destroyed by the falcons, mostly without vick. if the running game picks up we will be hoisting another division title

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW...so many people getting excited because we are not THE most pathetic team in the league.

Scary.......

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Glad to see some of us comming out of this funk, now only if the Pack will do the same. Don't forget last year, sitting and 1-4 after winning the opener. Not much looked go then, but then the team came on, got a win or two and things picked up. This team is far from buried.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
PackerTraxx said:
7-9, a division title, the playoffs and good draft choices. Love it.

the perfect scenario. nothing can come better than this.

Beg yer pardon.

13-3, SB Victory and steal of the first round the following year sounds MUCH better.

Members online

Latest posts