Lambeau Visit

PackerBacker4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, So I'm making a trip up to Lambeau on Friday, Dec 28th and was just wondering if you guys knew when the players would be around the stadium. I'm not sure if you can still watch practices during the season, but if you can I would love to do that. Not sure the times they practice though. I'm trying to get the best experience at Lambeau without seeing a game. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

H

HardRightEdge

I enjoyed the stadium tour quite a bit. Packers.com should have the schedule.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Packer practices are open to the public during the regular NFL season or during the playoffs.
Packer OTA's, mini camp practices and Training camp practices are open to the public but that will be in the summer.

I would say it will difficut find any Packer players just hanging around Lambeau Field . Friday, December 28 is a practice day (work day).

The Packers will be going Twin Cities on Saturday, to play the Vikings on Sunday, December 30th.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You HAVE to do the stadium tour bud, AND the hall of fame tour too. It was one of the best experiences I had in 2004.
One day I`m coming back, even in an ashes urn.....lol

JacobInFlorida

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You might see players coming and going if you take an early tour. You can also see the players parking lot from the pro shop and curly's pub.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can you hang around the parking lot at all hoping to catch some players?

They have a fence up but people snag autographs as they come to and leave the stadium. It's really hit or miss on that stuff, it's better to just hang out and tailgate IMO

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, So I'm making a trip up to Lambeau on Friday, Dec 28th and was just wondering if you guys knew when the players would be around the stadium. I'm not sure if you can still watch practices during the season, but if you can I would love to do that. Not sure the times they practice though. I'm trying to get the best experience at Lambeau without seeing a game. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Reschedule your trip for August. That's the only time you're going to see any practices.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can you hang around the parking lot at all hoping to catch some players?

You'd probably have better luck hanging out at Walmart or Woodman's near the entrance for a couple hours.

Members online

Latest posts