Kampy & Gravy

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In light of the idea of no CBA and a possible saturation of new free agents on the market, do any of you think the agents of these players are beating down Uncle Ted's door?

I read this on another forum last night and laughed pretty hard. Gravy Jackson has a better shot a $5 million a year playing power than he does from the Green Bay Packers.

Who still thinks the Polar Bear is an idiot for getting the cap under control? Did all of you want to become the 49er's or Dallas just to keep Whale, Marco, and Sharper!

I'm going to wait until training camp this to judge TT and his moves.

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think TT is handling things aright. Signing Jackson to a big contract isn't in the best interest of the Packers. Drafting Williams and signing him is. There is just so much money to go around, no sense in wasting it on hasbeens. Haven't we had enough of that with Sherman and all of his foolish moves?

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So far I haven't seen anybody cut from other teams that I would rush out to sign.
They have been mostly older players that were being paid too much.

There will be some that will be worth a look and I have faith that Teddy will be looking for more bang for the buck.

Hopefully he learned something from his guard debacle of last year.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
So far I haven't seen anybody cut from other teams that I would rush out to sign..

I hope these type comments are remembered when/if the Packers don't sign a big name FA after the off season is completed.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
yooperfan said:
So far I haven't seen anybody cut from other teams that I would rush out to sign..

I hope these type comments are remembered when/if the Packers don't sign a big name FA after the off season is completed.

Free agency hasn't even started yet and you are making excuses for TT already? I think he will sign a few guys that will help this team. There are already enough guys to consider, before teams trim their rosters. I'm afraid your thinking doesn't flush.......if TT doesn't help this team through free agency AND the draft then he isn't doing his job.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
DePack said:
Zero2Cool said:
yooperfan said:

Free agency hasn't even started yet and you are making excuses for TT already? I think he will sign a few guys that will help this team. There are already enough guys to consider, before teams trim their rosters. I'm afraid your thinking doesn't flush.......if TT doesn't help this team through free agency AND the draft then he isn't doing his job.

Obviously you are not posting with a clear mind that would normally allow you to understand what was posted. (HINT: Packers sign someone to big contract an they flop, yoop hit it on the head, Packers don't sign anyone, yoop would be in agreement, take it from there)

Don't worry about apologizing, this happens all the time :)

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
yooperfan said:

I said "so far" and it doesn't have to be a "big name" to be a good free agent signing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts