Just binged watched

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
Reaction score
Voyageur said:
Good choice! Lom is great in that part. When he acts like he went off his nut was amazing. I can only imagine how they went about shooting scenes, with Sellers going off script, making up words, and pronunciation as they went along.
I don't know if you were aware of this, but Buggy Bill, who raises the largest cockroaches in the entire UK, spent most of his career working in the Ministry of Silly Walks. He'll have to confirm this, but I think he was rose to the #2 spot in their ranks.

If you check in the UK Government registry, you'll find his name right next to Thomas Crapper, who we all know invented a certain "convenience."
Ok. I’m going to first admit I’m really bored waiting for the next phase of the season… but…

Are you talking to yourself?? @Voyageur
:roflmao:

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Voyageur said:
Good choice! Lom is great in that part. When he acts like he went off his nut was amazing. I can only imagine how they went about shooting scenes, with Sellers going off script, making up words, and pronunciation as they went along.

Ok. I’m going to first admit I’m really bored waiting for the next phase of the season… but…

Are you talking to yourself?? @Voyageur
:roflmao:
My wife says that happens a lot. :tdown:

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I don't know if you were aware of this, but Buggy Bill, who raises the largest cockroaches in the entire UK, spent most of his career working in the Ministry of Silly Walks. He'll have to confirm this, but I think he was rose to the #2 spot in their ranks.

If you check in the UK Government registry, you'll find his name right next to Thomas Crapper, who we all know invented a certain "convenience."
Bullying.....

Members online

Latest posts