Julius Peppers fined $10,000 for hit on Aaron Rodgers

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Bears defensive end Julius Peppers drew a 15-yard penalty for delivering a brutal shot to Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers in the NFC Championship Game. Now he’s drawn a fine as well. Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Peppers was fined $10,000 for his helmet-to-helmet hit on Rodgers. Peppers, several Bears players and thousands of fans…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Eis Bowl

Touchdown Artist
Reaction score
I had figured that it would be at least $15k and was looking for him to get ejected. Though the ejected part may have been a bit much.

I couldn't believe though how the Bears players were so freaking upset that he got a flag. Give me a break. It looked like Mike Martz was going to crap his pants he was so pissed.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Meh, the amount doesn't matter. Peppers has enough money that it won't dent his wallet at all. It's the principle of being fined for it.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope MM and AR are watching lots of Steelers film. Harrison LOVES to make big helmet to helmet hits and the whole defense isn't shy about taking head shots. Don't want to use the CS term but they come as close as any team in football (mabe not Titans close, they are true cheap shot artists)

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Hope MM and AR are watching lots of Steelers film. Harrison LOVES to make big helmet to helmet hits and the whole defense isn't shy about taking head shots. Don't want to use the CS term but they come as close as any team in football (mabe not Titans close, they are true cheap shot artists)

And Harrison is the first one to cry like a little ***** over a fine. The whole Steelers Defense likes to take cheap shots. That's why Polamalu always hurts himself with his own concussions/injuries more than he hurts players he's trying to knock out of games

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Doesn't quite seem enough... what about making him play a few games without his helmet??

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Way to go NFL! This is pretty much a reward for Peppers to be able to lay in a cheap shot like that and only be fined $10k!

I am sure Harrison is excited to see this as well as he is literally nothing with out his cheap shots.

Members online

Latest posts