1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bears Josh Sitton joins T.J. Lang on sideline at Packers practice

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Nov 5, 2014.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Apr 18, 2009
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com
  2. HardRightEdge

HardRightEdge Cheesehead

Jul 28, 2012
    I think the following McCarthy quote during yesterday's press conference is worth noting:

On [Sitton and Lang] playing through pain... "That’s pro football. They’re old-school pros. You don’t really wait around to feel good to play. If you think that’s reality, there wouldn’t be a lot of guys playing on Sundays. They fight through all the different levels of things they have to deal with. I think it’s a real credit to both those guys. That’s what you look for."

It sounds like he expects both to play on Sunday. I find that remarkable, especially in Sitton's case. Torn toe ligament, turf toe, whatever they're calling it...that's serious business. It's on his left foot which is his plant foot. It is still swollen and it's not expected to improve if he continues to play on it. I don't imagine we'll be seeing any power pulling this week from either of these guys.

You read this stuff and you just want to say, "I love you guys."