Jones/Jennings

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Just read at JSONLINE that both practiced today and are probable for tomorrow.

Just in time!

They play on Saturday?

hehehee

Lets see the Chargers defense defend Driver, Jennings, AND the new kid Jones.

Boy oh boy. Bret COULD pass Marino for the record IF GB was to take the field on Saturday and the Chargers wait until Sunday. :p

I would love it if Brett sets the record this weekend at home. It would be so sweet to say, "I was there when Farve officially became the greatest QB of all time." Those kinds of opportunities don't come along all that often.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
Sorry.......Premature Game-ulation.

I am so embarrassed!!!! But, this has ever happened before.....

don't worry, it happens to ALL Packer fans. It's not that big of a deal.
Did anyone else notice, he says "this has EVER happened before"??? Not NEVER, but EVER!!!!
(I have heard there are products out there to help with this kind of problem Diggs. It's called "Minnesota Vikings Super Bowl Highlights" video. Watch 5 minutes of that, and I can GUARENTEE you will lose your......uh........."premature Game-ulation!) :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Sorry.......Premature Game-ulation.

I am so embarrassed!!!! But, this has ever happened before.....

All by yourself??? eeewwwww!!! :shock:

I will be there and hopefully get a pic of the record tying and breaking passes!!!
Hey Trippster! If you need someone to sit with you....you know, like if Kipp gets sick or something, you have my number!!! :D :lol:
(How much do you think Kipp would want to "play" sick???) :lol: :lol: :lol:

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When was the last time the Pack had the top 3 WR on the field at once? Like ten years ago right....ahha I've never seen this in the longest time. F**K YEAH....F**K YOU INJURY BUG!

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When was the last time the Pack had the top 3 WR on the field at once? Like ten years ago right....ahha I've never seen this in the longest time. F**K YEAH....F**K YOU INJURY BUG!

Wow. That post just got me so fired up, I punched my computer right in it's fricking jaw.

Seriously, if I saw that Injury Bug walking past me, I'd break it's knee, then urinate on it's car, or bicycle, or whatever means of transport the Injury Bug uses these days.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

Wow. That post just got me so fired up, I punched my computer right in it's fricking jaw.

Seriously, if I saw that Injury Bug walking past me, I'd break it's knee, then urinate on it's car, or bicycle, or whatever means of transport the Injury Bug uses these days.

If that Injury Bug walked past me, I'd kick it in the ding ding.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts