Jermichael Finley

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Dude is an awesome weapon for us. We were lucky to get him.

However, is anybody else concerned that every game the dude seemed to take a brutal hit and is out of the game for awhile. Yeah, he gets back in the game, but it always seems like he is getting hurt out there. He has the nagging knee injury, but seems like every tackle hurts him. Ugh... Starting to wonder about his durability.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this is why a lot of teams passed up to get him in the draft. We were lucky to get him in the third round because during his short time in Texas he did have somewhat of an injury history.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finley is a beast. I will enjoy watching him play for us for years to come.

Rodgers seems to get brutally hit at least once each game and can be seen wincing or something of that nature. I worry about possible injuries, but still realize that they do train a lot to avoid any sort of injury.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finley is a beast. I will enjoy watching him play for us for years to come.

Rodgers seems to get brutally hit at least once each game and can be seen wincing or something of that nature. I worry about possible injuries, but still realize that they do train a lot to avoid any sort of injury.

Remember when people were questioning Rodgers durability? That's all now gone. The guy takes vicious hits, gets back up, finishes the game and is ready to go the next week.

As for Finley...I love this guy! He makes great catches, is extremely athletic, which seperates good Tight Ends from great ones.

Members online

Latest posts