Jermichael Finley on KFAN Radio

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Sure. but I guess what I was trying to get across is that I think Finley's a guy who likes to talk to keep things interesting for himself, like, say, Shannon Sharpe rather than being malcontent ********* like T.O. who will pop off to anybody within earshot.

Honestly, I think Finley's got a short attention span, so he talks all the time as a way to make sure he keeps himself engaged in football.

That makes sense. I can see you reasoning.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really like Finley. I think if this is the worst the Packers have to deal with, than we should consider ourselves very fortunate. We could have a guy like T.O. or Moss (as mentioned) above, these are guys who will drive a team to distraction with their antics. Add Favre to that list. Finley is nowhere near that level, if he was, I don't think he'd be wearing green and gold for very long. This problem is fixable, I think if it ever really gets to be a problem for the team, Finley will learn to keep himself in check.

I'm sorry, but I honestly feel we are blowing this out of proportion just a little. Cut him some slack, let him grow into himself and settle down. He obviously has the talent to back himself, give him a chance!

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree Kitten, I have heard so much about his mouthing off and yet never heard another player talk of him like he is a locker room disturbance or bad guy. People get a glimpse of the man and make judgements, kind of sick of it.
I listened to that interview and not once did I think he did anything wrong. Twitter is the worst of all in this because tone can not be expressed in type, so the reader can put as much sarcasm or anger into reading as they like and decide in their own heads what was intended.

Go Finley!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts