1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Jay Cutler Proves Naysayers Wrong By Defeating ********* Team Ever To Make Playoffs

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Pegger Packer, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Pegger Packer

Pegger Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +114
    I think we could all use a good laugh... :chisux:

FROM THE ONION SPORTS NETWORK:
    Jay Cutler Proves Naysayers Wrong By Defeating ********* Team Ever To Make Playoffs | The Onion Sports Network

CHICAGO—Silencing once and for all the multitude of critics who said he did not have what it took to be a postseason quarterback, Bears quarterback Jay Cutler led the Bears to the NFC Championship Game last Sunday by defeating the 8-10 Seattle Seahawks, by far the worst team ever to make the playoffs. "I think I've demonstrated what I'm truly capable of when I'm playing to my strengths," said Cutler, who threw for two touchdowns against Seattle's godawful 27th-ranked defense and had a four-game interception streak snapped only because Seahawks safety Jordan Babineaux inexplicably muffed a pass thrown at the goal line. "People got to see my true potential today." Cutler will play his first postseason game against an opponent with a winning record Sunday.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    Love Onion articles. Especially the one about an unknown man under the center starts taking snaps after #4 left.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,041
    awesome paper. Glad to see some Wi pride

4. Valhalla Express

Valhalla Express SKOL VIKINGS!

Ratings:
    +65
    Onion SportsDome on Comedy Central is awesome! It comes on right after Tosh.0.

~Val

5. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416