Jay Cutler Nonchalantly Bails on Bears' Title-Game Loss

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i can understand him not playing cuz hes injured but he didnt even assist hanie with prepping on the sideline or motivate anyone

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cutler's demeanor would bug me more than him leaving the game. I would never question his physical toughness. He took over 50 sacks this year and kept coming back. Don't care who you are, to do that you are tough. It's his attitude that stinks though. he looked disinterested in the game whenever they showed him. That's what would bug me more than anything.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Easy to claim he quit when your watching the game at home.

Its also easier to develop an opinion when the camera is focused on the p***** standing on the sideline without a headset, only smiling when his back up's back up scores.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
i can understand him not playing cuz hes injured but he didnt even assist hanie with prepping on the sideline or motivate anyone

You have to understand him. I am a Packer fan living near Chicago and I always was amazed at his total lack of emotion at a press conference after a Bears loss. Just drones out the same old cliches, yeah we did not play well, but it's still early and we can fix it. We just need to execute better......and on and on. Never showed even a little bit of fire.

But I don't think he bailed. I think the coaches pulled him because he was sucking and maybe it was because of the knee. Unfortunately Collins was even worse. And Hanie's inexperience showed in his two INT's that never should have been thrown. I think old Jay is being thrown under the bus here.

And I don't even like him!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
but my major concern is him not even helping hanie at all. he was sitting on the bench and standing on the sideline like he was the 3rd string quarterback

Members online

Latest posts