Jamaal Williams Pass Blocking

Reaction score
It’s impressive blocking. He also had another one that stuck out to me. He took on Khalil Mack head on and while Khalil bull rushed him backwards.. Jamaal squared him up very similarly and stayed between Rodgers and Mack and never relinquished. Granted he eventually got backed into Aaron.. He single handed saved Aaron from certain abuse.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember watching the game and he did this multiple times. He's a solid blocker and I think McFatty should get creative when Jones returns. Imagine having Jones, William, Montgomery go out for a series and the match ups they would create. If the defense loads up on LBs to stop the run, the audible them out or do some play actions. No way LBs can cover them.

D

Deleted member 6794

Imagine having Jones, William, Montgomery go out for a series and the match ups they would create. If the defense loads up on LBs to stop the run, the audible them out or do some play actions. No way LBs can cover them.

In that case opponents could cover at least two of the running backs with cornerbacks though.

James from IL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jamaal has earned his spot on the field by protecting the franchise on multiple occasions. It makes me feel better knowing Rodgers can have that back there with him. It also appears to be rubbing off a little on Ty! Ty was such a horrible pass protector for so long, and I've seen him land some pretty hefty blocks.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember watching the game and he did this multiple times. He's a solid blocker and I think McFatty should get creative when Jones returns. Imagine having Jones, William, Montgomery go out for a series and the match ups they would create. If the defense loads up on LBs to stop the run, the audible them out or do some play actions. No way LBs can cover them.
I think you should quit acting like a juvenile every time you post. yeah we get it, you don't like MM and think he's fat. It ceased to be funny 508 messages ago.

H

HardRightEdge

I couldn’t find away to imbed this video so here is a link https://bleacherreport.com/articles...om&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_medium=referral

Scroll down to number 10, as I was reading this, I was thinking ya whatever it is running back blocking. Watch the short clip, if you are a fan of proper football it is a thing of beauty.
Yup. That's his signature block to date. He's been a good pass blocker since the day he first walked in the door and he's gotten even better at it.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Fans are likely to be frustrated by Jones not seeing the field as much as they’d like, but Williams’ pass pro is going to maintain a pretty healthy snap count for him.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fans are likely to be frustrated by Jones not seeing the field as much as they’d like, but Williams’ pass pro is going to maintain a pretty healthy snap count for him.
Williams earns every snap he gets. Jones is more explosive, and I have a feeling being suspended, he feels he really owes his teammates. He's going to take advantage of his limited snaps. I love that we have 2 guys that are going to be fighting with everything they have to get opportunities.

James from IL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Williams earns every snap he gets. Jones is more explosive, and I have a feeling being suspended, he feels he really owes his teammates. He's going to take advantage of his limited snaps. I love that we have 2 guys that are going to be fighting with everything they have to get opportunities.

This ^.

Two RBs with heart!