Interesting fact

kuston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another else notice that all the new people in Green Bay are not married? Bennett and Campen are the only married people on the staff. Maybe some wise witty writer can pen something about the strength one gets from their family. Or how a strong leader has a good women behind them. Or how can they build a family inside 1265 when all of them are unable to build one in their personal life? It really seems weird to me.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or perhaps TT wants the same ********** undercurrent running through the Green Bay Packer organization that ran through the popular TV western series..."BONANZA"....

Leading to such speculation as.."How come there are no women around..just a bunch of single men...what's up with that?"...

..and the like...

As Tromadz said.."Speculation is fun.."

(Hey..does anyone know if TT is married...Let's speculate about that....)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw Michael Landon (Little Joe on Bonanza) attack that question. When asked if the Cartwrights were gay, he said "NO!!!..........but thank god Hop Sing was!"
TRUE STORY! I'm NOT making it up! I'm pretty sure it was on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson! He had the whole audience (and me!) cracking up!!!

OP
OP
K

kuston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT has never been married. That's what made me think of it . He dumps the winning married family guy and hires the losing single guy from San Fransico. Who goes on to hire all single guys. hmmm.....

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He wants guys with no family so that way they'll spend more time at the office. They have nothing to go home to so why not stick around at work more!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or this could take the cronyism of weekly golf on the "back 9" to a whole new, not so heterosexual level... hmmmm :twitch:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I saw Michael Landon (Little Joe on Bonanza) attack that question. When asked if the Cartwrights were gay, he said "NO!!!..........but thank god Hop Sing was!"
TRUE STORY! I'm NOT making it up! I'm pretty sure it was on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson! He had the whole audience (and me!) cracking up!!!

That is true, I heard the same clip. Although I don't know who the heck hop sing is/was.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Maybe they just prefer an "alternative" lifestyle. :babe:

C'mon Phil..it's one thing to beat us down twice this year (which is hard to take) but now you're going to insinuate that basically the entire new coaching staff is gay??? :twisted:

I suppose we'll all have to see if there is "extra" ***-slappin' going on out there this year!!!

God, I hate the Bears!!!! :lol:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Philtration said:
Maybe they just prefer an "alternative" lifestyle. :babe:

C'mon Phil..it's one thing to beat us down twice this year (which is hard to take) but now you're going to insinuate that basically the entire new coaching staff is gay??? :twisted:

I suppose we'll all have to see if there is "extra" ***-slappin' going on out there this year!!!

God, I hate the Bears!!!! :lol:

He is mad about this still..

Ditka dancing

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ohiopacker said:
Well , Chicago's coach has a rough and tough 1st name -" Lovie" . :lol:

He may be a hell of a coach, although I think it's still too early to say. Do you think anyone on the team calls him by first name? I doubt it..it's gotta be Coach Smith, Mr. Smith, Smith, Coach, or something....man, I can't believe his first name is "Lovie". Oh, well...the guy's got something going in Chi-town as much as I hate to admit it.

Members online

Latest posts