1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

I predict we only win 4 games

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Packerbacker04, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Packerbacker04

Packerbacker04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think we might beat Detroit at home, St. Louis because they are so awful on the road and Miami on the road and Chicago on the road only because they are resting their starters in the final game. I dont see us winning any more than that. The lions will be 6-10 right there with us I say while Chicago is 11-5 and vikings are 9-7.

2. mineral723

mineral723 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    agree with all of it, but I got the Bears winning 12-13 games.
    No, I'm not a bears fan... I'm a Lions fan for those of you who don't know. Chicago is dominant on all sides of the ball.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Bears will play in the NFC Championship game this year and if they lose it, they will lose it by a very small margin.

3. flep

flep Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That many wins.

After last night.

Don't understand why we don't run it more.

4. spardo62

spardo62 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was hoping for 7-8 at the beginning of the season, and we have lost 1 that I had marked down as a win. That brings my prediction down to 6-7. I think this is still obtainable, however, both the players and coaches need to show growth and improvement over the course of the year. If these do not happen, 3-4 is also likely.

5. retiredgrampa

retiredgrampa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I see a repeat 4-12 season although I can't figure out which team we will beat. (my usual Monday morning headache). With every team on the schedule inking in max passes, it may well be 2005 II. I've already started wondering who the Pack could draft IF they traded down with the #1 or #2 pick. But that is exactly what they'll need to do IMO.

6. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    because we can't

it's hard to gauge 'number of wins' with just one number...but a lot of the games that I thought we could win against 'cellar dwellers' isn't exactly panning out...the Saints have improved, but also, a lot of those win-able games I thought we had might not be, St. Louis, San Fran, the Jets, Arizona...they all can throw the ball, and our pass defense blew horribly yesterday...even Buffalo looks improved, fact of the matter is we aren't...this could go spiraling out of control if we can't salvage a win in Detroit next week