I need a favor..if allowed!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I woke up to a blank DVR this morning,..I didn't get a chance to re-watch last Sundays game , which we were fortunate to attend. If anyone knows where I can get a copy of the game I would really appreciate it!
I've seen the recap on packers.com , but I would really like to re-watch the entire game. Packers vs. Chargers

I added "If allowed" because it seems like I always seem to ask/post things that either aren't allowed or
worded incorrectly!

So here's hoping! :x3:

I was sooo bummed that I couldn't find the UK packer fans...try as I might, I couldn't find them. So frustrating!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Here you go.....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

So that you don't have to watch it here in small screen cut and paste this Y9HEh3kOD50 into YouTube URL. Or just go to YouTube and search "Chargers VS. Packers 2015" it will come up.

OK, so whoever made it did the curtains thing and its a bit annoying, but still the game. Go full screen or ctrl + to enlarge.

Last edited:
OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I didn't think of youtube! I'm wanting to get a hard copy, so I'll have to figure out how to download and make a copy!
Why on earth would they make it like a theater?!?
Thanks so much though!

* oooh i can watch it on my tv via roku!!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I didn't think of youtube! I'm wanting to get a hard copy, so I'll have to figure out how to download and make a copy!
Why on earth would they make it like a theater?!?
Thanks so much though!

* oooh i can watch it on my tv via roku!!

Was going to say, if you have a Smart TV....watch it there on YouTube....but roku works too. Not sure why people add crap like that, but I am usually just thankful for them posting something that is hard to otherwise find.

Enjoy the game and next time you have tickets for a game and prefer watching it on TV, let me know! :coffee:

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Its not that I prefer it silly! I just want to re-live every second of it! When I got home Monday night I turned on the game to see if I could find us.. and i did!! But this as far as I got on the recording, and was saving the rest for this weekends bye...

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Was going to say, if you have a Smart TV....watch it there on YouTube....but roku works too. Not sure why people add crap like that, but I am usually just thankful for them posting something that is hard to otherwise find.

Enjoy the game and next time you have tickets for a game and prefer watching it on TV, let me know! :coffee:
Licensing and copyrights and other legal problems. IANAL but this is my interpretation. You have to do an editing and change the original far enough to make it your own works.

Robert Mason

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never thought there would be full NFL games on U tube. I missed the first 8 minutes on Sunday because CBS was showing the OT of the Browns-Broncos game. This might eventually get blocked.

Voltron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never thought there would be full NFL games on U tube. I missed the first 8 minutes on Sunday because CBS was showing the OT of the Browns-Broncos game. This might eventually get blocked.

Yeah they go on youtube, but they eventually get pulled, and someone else outs it back and then they get pulled again. I saw superbowl 1 on youtube.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

Once in awhile you can get lucky and find a full game. This one (below) has been up awhile....a painful one to watch though (the last 5 minutes anyway). Just watched some of the first quarter, I had forgotten that the Packers drive in the first quarter stalled out after 2nd and goal from the Seahawks 1 yd line and they had to settle for a field goal. That one tough yard to get has killed us too many times and in this case, who knows what would have happened had we punched it in.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Well if you want to watch Super Bowl 1, here you go....lol

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm going to search, find , and watch the ice bowl after taking the stadium tour as well! ... I love my Packers so much!
:inlove:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
This is a fun Radio Broadcast of the final 4 minutes if the infamous Ice Bowl.....close your eyes and visualize!

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I really want to find is the Jim and Max radio broadcast of SB 31. I'd love to make Jim Irwin's call "the Vince Lombardi trophy is coming home" my ringtone.

I wouldn't mind finding the radio call from SB 45 either.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
What I really want to find is the Jim and Max radio broadcast of SB 31. I'd love to make Jim Irwin's call "the Vince Lombardi trophy is coming home" my ringtone.

Here you go Sschind. This isn't the radio broadcast, but the audio that you want for your ringtone is at the 55:09 mark.

I still get goose bumps when I see Reggie running across the field with the trophy held high!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Here you go.....

So that you don't have to watch it here in small screen cut and paste this Y9HEh3kOD50 into YouTube URL. Or just go to YouTube and search "Chargers VS. Packers 2015" it will come up.

OK, so whoever made it did the curtains thing and its a bit annoying, but still the game. Go full screen or ctrl + to enlarge.
Great Find. I've missd all the home games since I do the concessions. Just watched this and got a good start on the previous game. Hope to finish it b4 it gets pulled.

Latest posts