I know this is the 1st game but this is ugly

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gee, Everyone acts like they are so surprised. I've been telling you this for 3 DAMN months!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
only pyle gloats that the packers arent good.

what a good fan

I told you exactly what was going to happen....... So being right means I'm not a fan? Odd Concept.

No more Pre-season game 1 crap. This team stinks. The managament and head coach smell even worse!

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only a true optimist could try and spin this game. They suck plain and simple. People who were stating this for awhile weren't being pessimistic, they were being realistic. This game didn't hurt that much for me because I expected to get clobbered. Anyone with their head not in their @ss saw this coming.

showgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ugly only begins to describe this fiasco. The defense made a few good plays, but continued to break down when they needed a stop. The offense not only failed to get into the end zone, they couldn't even get into the red zone. Special teams gave up a late score, no excuse for it. When the Packers got the ball in the 4th quarter, I thought "oh no, here come the interceptions", and that's exactly what happened when Brett went into his wild unconscious state and started slinging the ball aimlessly downfield. McCarthy was supposed to keep Brett focused on the game plan. The team was outclassed, manhandled, embarassed, and humiliated on their own turf by a good, but not great Bears team. We keep making excuses for having a young team, but the Bears had some rookies out there, too. At least Green and Driver were making an effort and looked okay. I hope things change soon.

Members online

Latest posts