I Just Don't Know Now

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I have absolutely no favorites for the Superbowl from the four teams left.

Giants beat us, don't want them to win. San Francisco? Puhleeze. No way I want Alex Smith to have just as many rings as Aaron Rodgers. Ravens? I call their QB Joe Flacc, becasue there is no "O" in Flacco. Patriots, please, I'll have to listen one more year to how great Brady is?

At least this year I may watch the Pro Bowl if the chosen Packer players will actually be playing.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last thing I want is a Harbaugh vs Harbaugh. The media will jam that down our throats with interviews of every aunt and uncle along with stories of how they competed against each other growing up - with pillow fight photos. Please just stab me in the neck...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, the SB commercials are starting to suck anyway.
It's like one out of every 8 or 10 is good.

If it's Giants/Pats. Nope.
49ers? Yes.
Anyone else? Maybe.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, Im actually rooting for the Giants, I know they beat us but thats not a reason to want them to lose, Its not THEIR fault our recievers cant catch a ball and hold onto it when the manage to do so. I simply want Eli and the Giants to win because Eli IMO deserves the win more than the others, I always root for the underdog, The Patriots, I can't root for them man, too damn good a team, did you see how they stomped the Broncos into next week. The Ravens bore me, Maybe San Francisco.

Then again if the Giants win you will never hear the end of it from their fans...never.

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's tough, but to be honest I think I would like to see a Harbaugh Bowl. The 49'ers have a really good story going for them, and believe me the type of year they are having is not going to carry through the next year, this team is just playing with a lot of force and emotion right now and it is their year, let them have their time in the spotlight.

The Patriots don't need another victory, they are like the Yankees of the NFL this past couple decades, all they do is win trophies and I am just not a fan of Brady even though I admire his competitiveness. I wouldn't be terribly upset to see the Giants win, just because then we could silence all the critics to show that the Giants were indeed the best team this year. Not to mention the Giants are in a similar spot to where we were last year.

The Ravens have some classy players, particularly Matt Birk who has played a LONG time and has waited for this moment, so it would be nice to see him get a win. Not to mention Flacco I believe has more wins than any other QB from his start to now (in terms of when that QB started to where he is now) so he has earned it.

OP
OP
greenandgold

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Last thing I want is a Harbaugh vs Harbaugh. The media will jam that down our throats with interviews of every aunt and uncle along with stories of how they competed against each other growing up - with pillow fight photos. Please just stab me in the neck...

Plus it has already been done this year. I was almost comatose from both of the non action offenses.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score

I'm in then. I want to see the pillow fight photos.

OP
OP
greenandgold

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
What, you don't want to see a repeat of the National Championship game? :sleep:

Hey, at least Alabama kept matching down the field. Would have won the first time if they would have been able to kick a field goal. What did they miss, like 4?

Think they still missed two the second game.

Members online

Latest posts