I hope we see alot more of this this summer!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is a picture i took of Brett at mini camp..........hopefully we will get lots more chances to see this at camp this summer!!!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he's standing around, with a PACKER uniform on and a football in his hand, you can BET he will be playing.......thus, YES!!! :D

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
One thing we are all going to have to face is that one day Brett is going to retire.

Yeah, but we just don't want it to happen today. Or the day after that, the day after the day after that, and the next day, and so on. :p

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could see if Brett couldnt play great anymore then yes he should retire, but he has still got it and can still be the greatest competitor...so he should play..I agree with you ahaug82, great post....we dont ever want to see Brett retire...

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmmm cheesey...that picture looks VERY familiar...wonder where i've seen it before?!?!? :wink: :wink: inside joke! :lol:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
4packgirl said:
if i told ya what the inside joke was, it wouldn't be "inside" now would it??? hee hee!!!

Ugh.....kids :roll:

:rotflmao: damn - i KNEW i was spending WAY too much time with my kids lately!! i'm starting to talk just like them! :lol:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah!!! If i told, then it would become an OUTSIDE joke..........uh..........or something like that...........LOLOL!!!
Anyway, i took the picture at Packer practice. All you have to do is show up early enough to get close to the fence, have a decent camera, and thats how you can get pix like that. I have quite a few in my albums.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesy...I took my family for a short 900 mile drive to Green Bay a few summers ago to watch a couple of days of training camp. I got a ton of those pictures. We just set our chairs up close to the middle of the fence and that's where the QB's warmed up. Well that's where Nall and Pederson warmed up. Favre would warm up a little and then start telling jokes or rip a well timed fart to keep the other two guys in stitches.

It was one of the best trips I took.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack...........i started going up to practices back in 93. They even had a fan appreciation day back then, in the Lambeau Field concourse, where they would have tables set up, and you could go down the line and get autographs. I only got to that ONE time, and then they stopped it. There were too many people after that, and of course thats when the Packers got good again.
I have some stories i'll have to share on here sometime..........

Hey Noisey......you NEED to come up to see the Packers practice. You can get close with the players, (except Brett of course, he always gets a ride to and from the practice field) It's quite an expierience.
Last summer we had Donald Driver right up by the fence, jawwing with us, and cracking jokes! It was a BLAST!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do people line up for hours waiting for practice to begin or can someone show up an hour beforehand and get that close to the players? I would think a person would have to almost camp out to get that close to the Packers practice.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Do people line up for hours waiting for practice to begin or can someone show up an hour beforehand and get that close to the players? I would think a person would have to almost camp out to get that close to the Packers practice.

Some camp out and some just luck out and get close...

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:

You can walk right up during practice and still see some of it. If you get there an hour before you get prime seating.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Plus, alot of the players ride kid's bikes to and from practice, or just walk, so you can litterally get right next to them.

Members online

Latest posts