How to ignore a memberr

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do I put someone on ignore? There is a very obnoxious member crapping in the Aaron Rodgers performance thread. If you cannot play nice in the sandbox I don't want to see your posts.

When I navigate to the "ignore" section of my profile it says I'm not currently ignoring anyone but I don't see a box for adding the name of someone I want to ignore. I've used message boards for 20 years and usually I can figure things out but this one has me stumped.

If it makes a difference I'm using a Windows 10 PC with Firefox.

Thanks.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Click their name, this pops up

says ignore

Attachments

• 6FA9AB53-9A0F-4031-897A-B68E3FE75EC5.png
    6FA9AB53-9A0F-4031-897A-B68E3FE75EC5.png
    293.8 KB · Views: 154
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

How do I put someone on ignore? There is a very obnoxious member crapping in the Aaron Rodgers performance thread. If you cannot play nice in the sandbox I don't want to see your posts.

When I navigate to the "ignore" section of my profile it says I'm not currently ignoring anyone but I don't see a box for adding the name of someone I want to ignore. I've used message boards for 20 years and usually I can figure things out but this one has me stumped.

If it makes a difference I'm using a Windows 10 PC with Firefox.

Thanks.

click on thier name icon, and it will give you three options. Click on the ignore option and you wont see anymore from them. If it was me I apologise.

OP
OP
Spanky

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
click on thier name icon, and it will give you three options. Click on the ignore option and you wont see anymore from them. If it was me I apologise.
It certainly was not you. (and the following comments are not directed at you)

I don't care if people have strong opinions, or kooky opinions, or are just plain wrong. But I'm not going to waste my time reading the comments of someone who belittles other members with nearly every post.

Toad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you for the information. I too am done with that obnoxious guy on that same thread. I also contacted the head of the forum to have him removed. He has turned something that should be fun for fans into a miserable experience for Me. Everyone else on there is kind and respectful but not that guy. Had enough. Thanks again. barbpackerfan

OP
OP
Spanky

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you for the information. I too am done with that obnoxious guy on that same thread. I also contacted the head of the forum to have him removed. He has turned something that should be fun for fans into a miserable experience for Me. Everyone else on there is kind and respectful but not that guy. Had enough. Thanks again. barbpackerfan

You're welcome. I reported multiple of his posts last night via the report button but am not privy to what, if any, action was taken. The ignore function will help alleviate the symptoms, which is helpful, but it does not cure the disease.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just went and read that thread ( I had it on ignore) I wish I would have trusted my first instinct. A pox on you Spanky for bringing it up and making me read it. :D :D

OP
OP
Spanky

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just went and read that thread ( I had it on ignore) I wish I would have trusted my first instinct. A pox on you Spanky for bringing it up and making me read it. :D :D

Please accept my apologies, good sir.

:)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts