How lively will this board be from now on?

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do every now and then but it can get a little crazy here with all the speculation, arguments and general lack of things to talk about. I tend to post sparsely because I try to stay away from all the speculation and draft talk.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
I'll be here! Even if I didn't want to be, I couldn't help but at least read the posts. heh. I'm hooked!

Reaction score
In general, this off-season should be interesting.

It's obvious the Packers have established a great core, with quality depth.

We don't need to draft 10+ guys a year, although that doesn't mean we won't (not meant in negative sense).

Perhaps the Packers will be more active in free agency, because they have proven themselves to be a team on the rise, with some great emerging players.

Basically it should be an off-season of questions as to TT's strategy now that this team is in need of only minor tweaking here and there.

OP
OP
J

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also agree with what the guy said above on how we might get some big names in the offseason. We have proven that we have a bright future and some other players would love to take part in that

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I while be here to talk about the draft, free agency and the offseason. Football is so far away again. Anyways when does free agency start, I sure hope TT has seen that we have made steps and a quailty vet here and there would really help. We dont need 10 + draft picks anymore.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
september feels like a million years away, but the houston rockets and houston astros should kill some of that time for me.

Yeah... I suppose I could fill my time with Sharks games now :-\

Aceschnd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im so drunk and sad i want to say that i prefer to post in this board during the ffseason because people say stupid things and i can make fun.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who plans on posting here during the offseason? I plan on it, I will be here from now on. go pack go

Josh - I lived through the 70s and 80s Packers. I think I'll be able to survive going 14-4. ;)

It's been a fun year. I'll be back talking Packers all offseason long. :cool:

OP
OP
J

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JoshTheChild said:
who plans on posting here during the offseason? I plan on it, I will be here from now on. go pack go

Josh - I lived through the 70s and 80s Packers. I think I'll be able to survive going 14-4. ;)

It's been a fun year. I'll be back talking Packers all offseason long. :cool:

hell ya man that is awesome to hear! I am only 22 years old and have been following the packers since 1994. You have been a fan much longer and you are so proud to be a packers fan! I look forward to being one for the rest of my life just like u