How in the world did we lose to the Lions?

Cdnpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all the refs really hepled Detroit last week and Sherman just didn't have them ready to play (offensively anyways). Finally the Bears are maybe the surprise team of the year?

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
tromadz said:
1. 2522 penalties by us
3. Ahmad carroll
Well, Carroll was responsible for 1513 of those penalties.

Bengals got a lot of penalties today, just as many as the Packers had last week. They are winning though. Why is that? Hmmmm :roll:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kyle said:
PackerChick said:
rabidgopher04 said:
tromadz said:
1. 2522 penalties by us
3. Ahmad carroll

Bengals got a lot of penalties today, just as many as the Packers had last week. They are winning though. Why is that? Hmmmm roll
Good point!

I believe I had the first good point here this season. I hope Philtration does not see this. Hes too busy watching his Bears beat upon Detroit like we should have done last week.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
rabidgopher04 said:
tromadz said:
1. 2522 penalties by us
3. Ahmad carroll

Bengals got a lot of penalties today, just as many as the Packers had last week. They are winning though. Why is that? Hmmmm :roll:

Bengals weren't playing the Lions, they played the Vikings. Now you know why.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
Philtration said:
The same way that you lost to the Browns today.

I assume you mean by them scoring more points, but the question was really rhetorical.
I am not going to gloat. I said all along that the Packers were falling and were not a lock to win this game, the Bears are much better than last year and a lot of people are over rating the Lions and Vikings this year. The division is up for grabs eh?

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rmayer32 said:
Anybody's division this year.. Who knows, it could be almost as pathetic as the NFC West..LOL
Not really bad, more like evenly matched. There are no cream of the crop teams here nor are there any 2-14 dogs either. The Packers losing to a division opponent was not good for them. Divisional games are always big but they are going to be huge this season.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Our division is so bad they might give our Division Title playoff spot up to another team in the NFC East/West/South as another wild card spot.

rmayer32

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
rmayer32 said:
Anybody's division this year.. Who knows, it could be almost as pathetic as the NFC West..LOL
Not really bad, more like evenly matched. There are no cream of the crop teams here nor are there any 2-14 dogs either. The Packers losing to a division opponent was not good for them. Divisional games are always big but they are going to be huge this season.

Agreed.. Will be interesting to see how all the divisional games shake out actually.. I could almost see everyone splitting.. No dominance in the North that's for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts