Houston-Bush not in talks??

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
on Sportscenters Draft special today, Mort says that houston hasnt talked to reggie bush in 24 hours. but they have however been in talks with Mario williams.

Dont know what this means, but it makes that trade with the Saints for their number 2 WAY MORE INTERESTING

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
profootballtalk just reported that the texans told Bush's agent that they had reached a deal with Williams. It's hard to tell if this is just to get in a better negotiating position or they really plan on drafting Mario.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
If Ted wants Reggie, Saints wanting to ditch Donte Stallworth, Javon wants out of Green Bay I could see the Packers swapping.

Donte for Javon
2 for 5

OP
OP
P

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MORE CONFIRMATION OF WILLIAMS-TO-HOUSTON

Although the latest source linking defensive end Mario Williams to the Houston Texans at No. 1 hasn't said that the deal is "done," we're told that Williams and the Texans are extremely close to a contract.

Meanwhile, we hear that Joel Segal is pooping Pop Tarts regarding the apparent fact that his client, Reggie Bush, won't be the first overall pick in the draft. Bush's first order of business after the draft, we believe, will be to fire Segal.

Unreal.

we may seriously have a situation on our hands, do we trade up and take reggie bush or do we take aj hawk where we are and hope reggie is a bust.... i say lets go get reggie, return man, reciever, running back hes a lot of things we either have to have, or will have to have soon.