[HIGHLIGHTS] Saints Vs. Packers (9-17-06)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
[align=center][video width=512 height=384]http://d2aclan.com/Videos/Packers.Saints.9.17.06.wmv[/video][/align]

Video can also be viewed at YouTube

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The good thing is that unlike last week you didn't have to dig and search in this game for good Packer highlights.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
steveGB said:
will you be putting the highlights on youtube?

For sure! :)

Last night I kind of rushed through the move making process after editing out the highlights an forgot to click 'done' on the credits an it didn't submit so I had to re compile it and re upload it.

Link for youtube in initial post :)

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Loving your work as always Zero, the choice of The Final Countdown was inspired, but the Ahmad Carroll highlight reel was well...depressing! :p

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Amazing. Driver looked absolutely amazing. Some of those catches were unbelievable. Kampmann looked awesome.

I hate Ahmad Carroll so much.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Final Countdown? Nice.

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks bro, that was great!

couple things:

1 - hawk is gonna be a stud for us. i loved how he didnt celebrate after that broken up pass in the endzone. you could see how pissed he was for not getting the interception. great attitude even though a pick would have been a really tough play!

2 - driver is a stud and played awesome but why did he run out of bounds on that deep pass? seemed like he could have battled in for the score. the early pass to driver where he made a couple of moves and jennings was blocking for him down the sideline was hilarious. jennings was holding off like three guys on that play... great stuff!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Jennings blocking was great to see. He seems to be a good all around WR with the exception of route running.

Members online

Latest posts