1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey from Georgia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lambeau_Leaper, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Lambeau_Leaper

Lambeau_Leaper Cheesehead

Jan 3, 2007
    I just wanted to say hello to everyone and let y'all know that I was really pleased to find this Packers forum. This site is super cool. I may not post very often, because I don't usually have much to say, but I look forward to reading a lot.

I started at the Packers official website weeks ago and then checked out several other NFL official team sites and came to the conclusion that the Packers site is THE best, hands down. But... of course the Packers have the coolest website of all because the Green Bay Packers are the coolest team ever!

I think the second best website of all the ones I visited belongs to the Dallas Cowboys, and I noticed that they and a few other teams have a fan forum. So then I thought, "That's odd. Why wouldn't the Packers official site have a fan forum? The Packers are one piece away from totally owning every other NFL website."

Then I decided to search Google and see if any fans had a Packers forum. There are a few fan forums & blogs, but this one clearly rules the others. I am really psyched to be here, and I just want to say thanks and keep up the good work. Also, I really hope John Madden was wrong about us deciding on Favre's future based on whether his eyes were moist or dry.

I hope Brett Favre comes back for at least one more season. I don't care that his arm strength is declining and his accuracy is fading. There is still NOBODY at QB even half as fun to watch as him!

A.J. Hawk is the bomb. Go Packers!
  2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Dec 2, 2004
    Welcome LL glad to see you are so excited, and we are happy to have you here!
  3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Mar 6, 2005
    hey there leaper!!!
  4. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Nov 22, 2005
    Welcome to the site LL this one is the best!!!!
  5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Nov 24, 2005
    WELCOME to the site! (I LOVE your southern accent!!!LOLOLOL!!!)
    Anyway......go ahead and post, even if you don't have much to say! If you read alot of the stuff on this site, LOTS of people post that don't have much to say! THAT doesn't stop them!!!LOLOLOL!!! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:
  6. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Jul 29, 2006
    Prime example = Cheesey :thumbsup: