Hey from Georgia

Lambeau_Leaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello to everyone and let y'all know that I was really pleased to find this Packers forum. This site is super cool. I may not post very often, because I don't usually have much to say, but I look forward to reading a lot.

I started at the Packers official website weeks ago and then checked out several other NFL official team sites and came to the conclusion that the Packers site is THE best, hands down. But... of course the Packers have the coolest website of all because the Green Bay Packers are the coolest team ever!

I think the second best website of all the ones I visited belongs to the Dallas Cowboys, and I noticed that they and a few other teams have a fan forum. So then I thought, "That's odd. Why wouldn't the Packers official site have a fan forum? The Packers are one piece away from totally owning every other NFL website."

Then I decided to search Google and see if any fans had a Packers forum. There are a few fan forums & blogs, but this one clearly rules the others. I am really psyched to be here, and I just want to say thanks and keep up the good work. Also, I really hope John Madden was wrong about us deciding on Favre's future based on whether his eyes were moist or dry.

I hope Brett Favre comes back for at least one more season. I don't care that his arm strength is declining and his accuracy is fading. There is still NOBODY at QB even half as fun to watch as him!

P.S.
A.J. Hawk is the bomb. Go Packers!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WELCOME to the site! (I LOVE your southern accent!!!LOLOLOL!!!)
Anyway......go ahead and post, even if you don't have much to say! If you read alot of the stuff on this site, LOTS of people post that don't have much to say! THAT doesn't stop them!!!LOLOLOL!!! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

Members online

Latest posts