Here’s how you fix this offense FOR GOOD

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For just a split second...I thought you were Lombardi himself returned from the grave. Great Speech! Say it like you mean it Bro!
I’d like to print some wallet size laminated cards with that quote to remind future generations. :roflmao::laugh:
If you print some extras, I'd take one just for my own reference... couldn't hurt.

----

On that up-tempo stuff, I think it should be used sporadically. Great to use that to change the course of a game, but, I like the idea of keeping a high powered opposing offense pinned to their own sidelines with our own use of a solid, ball-control, time chewing chain moving assault. Keeps our D fresh, and wears theirs out.

Script flipped on us Sunday, amongst other things.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
You’re supposed to wait to do that AFTER the win! :tup:
True and at least 90% of the players probably would have had plenty of energy to do "that" after the game, since they didn't use it out on the field!

Too late. You're on the plane home!

Call Kraft, I am sure he has some phone numbers of people you hire to "Fly home" with the team. I can see it now "The Mile High Club Packers".

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

True and at least 90% of the players probably would have had plenty of energy to do "that" after the game, since they didn't use it out on the field!

Call Kraft, I am sure he has some phone numbers of people you hire to "Fly home" with the team. I can see it now "The Mile High Club Packers".

Mr Brat, we don`t need to speak of Mr Kraft thank you ;)

Southside

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopkrs,If true...it would be ridiculous. Can't believe it.[/QUOTE]

You're probably right. I'm sure the Packer players are in their rooms at night watching Sports Center or cartoons, drinking sports drinks and going to bed at 9:00 pm after taking their vitamins. That's what most healthy guys do in their 20's.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
You're probably right. I'm sure the Packer players are in their rooms at night watching Sports Center or cartoons, drinking sports drinks and going to bed at 9:00 pm after taking their vitamins. That's what most healthy guys do in their 20's.

You forgot Pillow fights, warm glasses of milk, Bedtime stories and getting tucked in, oh and braiding each others hair! ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
In a seriousness..
GB probably won a game or two more than we expected at this point so that was our Mulligan.

We get to see what we’re made of this week. This is our first real adversity and great teams respond to adversity. It’ll be interesting to see what we do different this week. I pray we don’t go business as usual, we need a Defensive shakeup and to jump start the Offense.

Last edited:

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
If true...it would be ridiculous. Can't believe it.
Uhhhh seriously? I’m guessing it’s still fairly common in professional sports and it didn’t start happening last week.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uhhhh seriously? I’m guessing it’s still fairly common in professional sports and it didn’t start happening last week.
Well, I was probably wrong. Don't really know why I would think the players would be professionals and want to win when we were playing so well. And also wrong in thinking LaFleur would have a better handle on keeping a curfew. Maybe he had higher expectations of the players too. Hopefully he will be more realistic in the future. I mean, was that really the case. That we were playing hung over and tired from not enough sleep? We can't all be Max Magee.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh like Sunday?
agreed. on sunday MLF said in his presser that they were "in spread and throwing it all over the place. that's not what we want to be." then on monday he said they were basically "in 2-minute offense all game long." read between the lines here. the dude needs to take charge.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agreed. on sunday MLF said in his presser that they were "in spread and throwing it all over the place. that's not what we want to be." then on monday he said they were basically "in 2-minute offense all game long." read between the lines here. the dude needs to take charge.
There you go again, insinuating your same mantra. Beat that drumGary, Beat that drum.

OR maybe the down and distance and penalties then the score pushed him to call that game? couldn't be, has to be Rodgers, taking control and pushing aside the coach LOL

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
O-LINE, Football is won in the trenches. If you can pass block run block at will there is really no need to really scheme, defenses will have to scheme against you. you see how joey bosa and ingram imposed will. im tired of seeing teams play aaron rodgers the same way all they do is sit in a cover 2 deep shell and rush 4.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
O-LINE, Football is won in the trenches. If you can pass block run block at will there is really no need to really scheme, defenses will have to scheme against you. you see how joey bosa and ingram imposed will. im tired of seeing teams play aaron rodgers the same way all they do is sit in a cover 2 deep shell and rush 4.

Right!! Been that way for years, yet they still struggle! You have to be able to run the ball the ball against a damn cover 2 deep shell. Like give me a break.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a thought to improve the overall team performance. Guaranteed to work. When the team goes on the road it might be best not to spend evenings out getting drunk and chasing the women folk. Makes for tired hungover football players that get their ***** whipped on Sundays. And that is what actually happened. Read between the lines...........

"We've got to be honest about our routine and decisions we made the last 48 hours and make sure that our heads are in the right place the next time we come on a big road trip, which will just be in three weeks.” — Aaron Rodgers
Actual proof?

Your saying Brian bak and bulaga who played horrible went out drinking and fooled around on ab and Frankie? I'll bet 100 bucks they didn't

Members online

Latest posts