1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by alabamapackfan, Dec 31, 2010.

1. alabamapackfan

alabamapackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello everyone,my name is Tyler.Iv been looking on this forum for a couple weeks now and finally decided to join! I live in alabama and it fells like im the only packer fan in alabama lol I also just went to my first packer game a couple weeks ago in atlanta it was awesome i was very surprised at how many packer fans were there.

2. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    Welcome to the forum

There's plenty of Packer fans from all over the world that post regularly here. Hope you stay active, we need some good posters.

3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Welcome to the forum :)

4. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    Welcome Tyler!

5. Terre Haute Cheesehead

Terre Haute Cheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +192
    Welcome Tyler! I just joined about two weeks ago and I have really enjoyed reading all the knowledgeable posts on various topics. These fans absolutely love their Packers and so do I. You can't possibly be the only Packer fan around there in Alabama. This old timer remembers Bart Starr played for the Crimson Tide before leading the Packers to back to back titles in the first two SB's and named MVP in both. Keep cheering them on. I'm in Indiana > Colts/Bear country, but I wear my green and yellow proudly:happy0005:

6. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Welcome to The Family, Alabama!!! Hope you enjoyed your holidays and many blessings in the new year!