Hello There

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Sup Cheeseheads?

Name is Zach, been a Packer fan since I was a kid. Dad went to college at Madison and I grew up supporting the Packers. I live just outside of the crappiest cities in America, Philadelphia and their useless team...and fans. Tough growing up as a Packers fan in a state that isn't Wisconsin. Especially Philly, classless fans out here. I've gone to a couple Packers/Eagles games over the years and I've been threatened and challenged to fights because I wear a Packers jersey.

I usually discuss Packer football on a general sports subsection of another forum I visit, but it's nice to see a Forum dedicated just Green Bay.

So yeah, just wanted to say hi.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! Always glad to see a newcomer to this forum! Look on the bright side... At least you're not a Packers fan living in Chicago, where the fans mortally hate the Packers' guts.

What was it like when the Packers played the Eagles twice in the 2010 season?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome!!!

We've heard stories about those Eagle fans,.. have some fellow forum fans from Philly!

Glad you found the forum,... looking forward to your input!

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Welcome! Always glad to see a newcomer to this forum! Look on the bright side... At least you're not a Packers fan living in Chicago, where the fans mortally hate the Packers' guts.

What was it like when the Packers played the Eagles twice in the 2010 season?

Well I didn't go to the wildcard game but I went to the opener and everything was going great until I headed out of the Stadium with my girlfriend at the time no less and some fat dude was behind me was talking mad shyt all the way out.