Hello from Western Wisconsin

Ron P

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’ve been a Packer fan since moving to the state in the eighties. My wife and I try to get to a game or two a year. I would like to come to Green Bay for the draft next week. Does anyone know a good place to watch the draft in the area? Do they do anything at Lambeau?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve been a Packer fan since moving to the state in the eighties. My wife and I try to get to a game or two a year. I would like to come to Green Bay for the draft next week. Does anyone know a good place to watch the draft in the area? Do they do anything at Lambeau?
I believe there is something in the Atrium. Packer brass step in now and then. Not there then one of the bars.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I honestly couldn't tell you if they do anything or not.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good place to watch the draft in the area?
If you extend your stay until Saturday, the prez is holding a rally across the street from Lambeau at the Resch center. I have to work otherwise I'd have tickets. Might have timefor the supporters meet and greet with the opposition in the streets before and during though. Bring your club MAGA hat banner.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Trump will get up there and deny he's really there. Is he bringing Sarah with him to introduce him as the greatest, most wonderful and all powerful President since ... Uh ... Daniel Day Lewis?

Members online

Latest posts