hello from tx

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
born and raised in waco, Tx, but my aunt and grandmother were from lacrosse(aunt still lives there). so every christmas when my aunt came to visit, it was customary to watch the Pack instead of the 'Boys. i was very partial to green when i was a kid, so i stuck with the packers(and ive got a bit of a soft spot for the Jets as well). and for some reason ive just always had a strong hatred for the Cowboys (just a smart kid i guess :laughing: ). anyways, looking forward to a great season, and hopefully some good chatter on the board! -'ke

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Welcome. I'm in Texas too. In the heart of Cowboy country. Yeah, I hate the Cowboys, due to all the beatings they put on us in the 90s, and the pretentious "America's Team" thing. Not to mention the Cowboy players can be the biggest "drama queens" in the NFL. Dez will fit in well there.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
born and raised in waco, Tx, but my aunt and grandmother were from lacrosse(aunt still lives there). so every christmas when my aunt came to visit, it was customary to watch the Pack instead of the 'Boys. i was very partial to green when i was a kid, so i stuck with the packers(and ive got a bit of a soft spot for the Jets as well). and for some reason ive just always had a strong hatred for the Cowboys (just a smart kid i guess :laughing: ). anyways, looking forward to a great season, and hopefully some good chatter on the board! -'ke

Welcome to another Packer fan in Texas. Waco is not to far away from where I am at. If you want to watch a game..........I got the NFL Sunday Ticket. Shoot me an email. We could cook up something on the grill and have a couple beers. That goes for you too Murgen!!! :icon_smile:

Members online

Latest posts