1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

hello from tx

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by engelke, Sep 18, 2010.

1. engelke

engelke Cheesius Maximus

Ratings:
    +20
    born and raised in waco, Tx, but my aunt and grandmother were from lacrosse(aunt still lives there). so every christmas when my aunt came to visit, it was customary to watch the Pack instead of the 'Boys. i was very partial to green when i was a kid, so i stuck with the packers(and ive got a bit of a soft spot for the Jets as well). and for some reason ive just always had a strong hatred for the Cowboys (just a smart kid i guess :laughing: ). anyways, looking forward to a great season, and hopefully some good chatter on the board! -'ke

2. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Welcome. I'm in Texas too. In the heart of Cowboy country. Yeah, I hate the Cowboys, due to all the beatings they put on us in the 90s, and the pretentious "America's Team" thing. Not to mention the Cowboy players can be the biggest "drama queens" in the NFL. Dez will fit in well there.

3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Welcome to the forum, Enjoy your stay and post often :)

4. ltm0807

ltm0807 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice to meet you !
    Welcome to this forum !
    Let's join and share your idea

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    Welcome!!!

Tell your friends to hop on over!

6. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    Welcome to another Packer fan in Texas. Waco is not to far away from where I am at. If you want to watch a game..........I got the NFL Sunday Ticket. Shoot me an email. We could cook up something on the grill and have a couple beers. That goes for you too Murgen!!! :icon_smile: