Hasslebeck may be out for Sunday ?

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Quarterback Matt Hasselbeck has not been cleared to play against Green Bay, meaning the Seahawks will likely start Charlie Frye against the Packers.
Advertisement

Coach Mike Holmgren made the announcement after practice on Friday. Hasselbeck was again a spectator watching practice wearing a neon green baseball hat, while Frye took the majority of the snaps. Hasselbeck bruised his right knee last Sunday against the New York Giants.

Holmgren said earlier this week that Hasselbeck “has to play” for the 1-3 Seahawks. He says there still is a chance Hasselbeck will be cleared for Sunday’s game, but he’s moving forward with plans that Frye is the starter.

DonnieCash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That would be good news for us.

Although if we can't beat a Hasselbeck-less seahawks then we are really in trouble. haha.

LostnSpace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I 1st heard this on Friday afternoon I checked into 3 different Packer sites and that is the story going around. He has a bruised knee and will not start. Holmgren is going to start Charlie Frye. ----

You have to love Matt Hasselback though... Remember the play-off game in Overtime he was out there for the coin toss. He won and said "We want the ball and we are going to score" The next pass he threw the Packers ran it in for a TD. :lol:

Have a Good Weekend Everyone :)

packer98

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why does this matter? All they have to do is run the ball, do you think we will be able to stop the run? We haven't in the past 3 games

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think it matters which QB they have. They don't have Alexander, and they Don't have Branch.... AMong others. ALthough watch out for Big Owen "Beer Truck" Schmidt (FB) He might jack someone up....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts