Happy for you guys....

StainlessStill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching everything today and seeing Green Bay clinch a spot with the Giants blowing their *** made me feel happy for Pack fans. Good luck, and take care of business!

Here we go Steelers!

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching everything today and seeing Green Bay clinch a spot with the Giants blowing their *** made me feel happy for Pack fans. Good luck, and take care of business!

Here we go Steelers!

Thanks a lot man.

In the past I have really thought that the Steelers had some bad fans. The ones I've seen on this forum have been the most classy fans I have ever come across, and have really changed my mind.

Good luck to your Steelers on making the post season.

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^ just wanted to second the original post. Congrats on clinching a berth!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Thank you for coming and congratulating us Pack fans. Appreciated. GB has a tough line to tow going through the playoffs.

First playoff appearance for GB without Farve as the QB since Lynn ****ey! That blows me away.

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the past I have really thought that the Steelers had some bad fans. The ones I've seen on this forum have been the most classy fans I have ever come across, and have really changed my mind.
Why, thanks, CM! Of course... we really do have some bad fans. All teams do. But there's plenty of good fans too.

Thank you for coming and congratulating us Pack fans. Appreciated. GB has a tough line to tow going through the playoffs.

First playoff appearance for GB without Farve as the QB since Lynn ****ey! That blows me away.

Well, you've got Rodgers. He doesn't exactly suck :D
Hey... wouldn't it be cool if you guys were the ones to knock the Vikings out of the playoffs? Kinda poetic justice there.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why, thanks, CM! Of course... we really do have some bad fans. All teams do. But there's plenty of good fans too.

Well, you've got Rodgers. He doesn't exactly suck :D
Hey... wouldn't it be cool if you guys were the ones to knock the Vikings out of the playoffs? Kinda poetic justice there.

Man that would overshadow GB's 2 reg season losses to the vikes AND the great season the Vikes are having.... That would be amazing!!! It would all really come down to that one game, forget the regular season.

GO Pack

Steelers have some momentum going into the final week... I hope you guys can keep on rolling!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said it before and i'll say it again, as a packer fan i'm glad that the packers lost that game to pitt in order to give you guys a chance for the playoffs. Go steelers! Go packers!

Staff online

Latest posts