Greek freak cried?

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's funny and a great story. I don't like basketball at all but from what I have seen in interviews and such I really like this guy. He seems pretty humble even though he knows he is very good and he is not going to back down from a challenge. I hope he is with the Bucks for a long time.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Hard to believe that Giannis is only 24 and has been in the league 5 years already. All aspects of his game continue to get better. If and when he starts nailing his 3 pointers more consistently, watch out. Love watching this guy play and as sschind noted above, he just seems like one of the most likable guys you could meet. He loves playing in Milwaukee and Milwaukee loves him. Not making any predictions, but when his career is all over, if he continues at the pace he has, he could go down as one of the greatest to play the game.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

ShockwaveRider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All of our Milwaukee Bucks guys seem like good guys of high character.

Thon Maker was a highly intelligent articulate young man and I was extremely bummed out when he wanted to leave Milwaukee (for more playing time).

If you guys don't watch the Bucks you're missing out of the greatest Wisconsin professional sports story we've got going right now.

Heck, I was never a huge basketball fan either but my buddies are. A few beers + sip of Scotch + cigar + Bucks game = fun Wednesday night in the dead of winter.

Giannis is a great guy. Fans love him.

Get on-board!!!

Members online

Latest posts