Great first half!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A red zone stop. 1st and goal from the 10 and we stopped them. That is promising! a 3 and out, and another stop.

Favre to walker for a TD. Oline had some problems but this is the time for that.

Joey thomas is taking carrolls job. JenkinsHuntJackson was nice after they got started.

Lenon...where did he come from?

Promising, packers fan. Very promising.

For those of you looking at the score....im not even going to start.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
A red zone stop. 1st and goal from the 10 and we stopped them. That is promising! a 3 and out, and another stop.

Favre to walker for a TD. Oline had some problems but this is the time for that.

Joey thomas is taking carrolls job. JenkinsHuntJackson was nice after they got started.

good for you to keep the faith trom. we appreciate it. second half will be very different if they really care to play. WWVD?

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lenon has done great in pass coverage this preseason, but his run defense is sketchy.

Like Maas said, Chris Johnson couldn't have done anything else on that TD pass to Bennett...perfect coverage, but unfortunatly a perfect throw and catch as well.

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think our D is doing pretty good, but it would be alot better if KGB was in(he is out due to a neck sprain...he will play the Sept. 11 game)

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

A good effort by the defence and the offence. A good ending to the pre-season.

Lets get prepared for the Lions.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, it was a pretty crappy first half, but at least it got better as it went on. Almost all of the first quarter was awful for both the offense and the defense. Once Favre got that drive going, things picked up, and it was nice to see Rodgers do a decent job in relief till Favre could come back. The four personal foul penalties were downright strange. Carroll had two consecutive penalties--one for holding and one for pass interference--but Joey Thomas looked good and I really hope he is given the starting job. I think Paris Lenon may have also earned himself a starting position.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so none of the things i said in my first post count? ...ok...you guys are weird.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trom, you're on the money with the positives. Keep in mind that most of us Packer fans wear our hearts on our sleeve. No one is giving up. Jusy emotionally challenged at this point! I know we'll gel and our D will get better once we've solidified positions which this game answered. The inconsistency of the OL has me worried a bit, as I don't want Brett going through this every week. Anywho keep the faith Packer Nation and remember " on any given Sunday".

Members online

Latest posts