Grade

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Ive been listining to "Packers Gameday" on WTMJ like I normally do b4efore games. And they have a poll question. What is the Packers grade A through F so far this year. So what do you think? Whats our grade? I give us a D- The way I see it is that it doesnt matter how we have imporved at all but we are still 1-4. The only reason I dont give us an F is because we are not a complete failure...i mean we have won 1 game ;)

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm still expecting 5 wins this season - so far, i'd give us a C- as well. i'd have to agree with TBH that my expectations were also low so maybe that's why i don't feel so 'bad' about this season so far. to me, the writing was on the wall in the off-season that the rebuilding had begun. once i realized that, i knew we would be in for a few rough seasons.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Overall, I give them a D. But it's still early in the season and there have been lots of changes and lots of inexperience among both the players and the coaching staff. Things could turn around at some point this season--hopefully starting today.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One and four is very bad.
The only reason it's not a D- is I see improvement in the O-line and we have played some 1st place teams pretty tough.
The defense is still in a shambles, till we get some improvement there the grade is the best I can give----------D.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
C or maybe B- I am an optimistic person. My expectations were not 4 wins now they were 2 or maybe 3 and we have 1, so we have not met expectations but we are not a total failure by any means

I had low expectations as well. But to me if I am going to school and I know im going to do bad and I still fail classes I still get an F no matter how stupid I am . Thats why I give them an F. Going into the season I wouldnt expect them to get anything better than a D+ or maybe a c-

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RIGHT NOW
OVR - D (65%)
OFF - C- (74%)
DEF - D- (63%)

an optimisic end of season (means like 7-9)
OVR - B- (81%)
OFF - C (76%)
DEF - C+ (79%)

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
upon further review...if we don't win this game, my 5-11 hopes are shot to ***** & therefore, i'd be inclined to lower my grade to a D-!!!! jfc - if we can't even beat the fins - we're SCREWED!!!!

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've beat both teams that we've played with losing records. We've only lost to teams with winning records. Based on that alone, it's unfair to give us a D or F grade. I'd put us at about a C.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
C-. They have lost 2 winnable games, however objective observers realized they were going to struggle even in "winnable" games. Progress has been evident.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts