Got my pics back, now you can see them! Ryan set it up!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But i can't post them! For some reason my puter is too SLOOOOOOW to do it. So i emailed 5 of them to Ryan to post when he has the time. They turned out pretty good!
(See Ryans link in his post below!)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: I got my pictures back!

Cool! Cant wait!

I also sent pictures to Ryan....but thats of a different nature...

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ryan's gonna set up a gallery for me. I got an email from him, so i'm sure they will be up soon.
THANKS RYAN! :D

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Tell us, what kind of camera did you use?

Very nice shots, but it looks a bit like the 70s Packers to me :wink:

:shock: HHhhhhhh!!!! Maybe that's a bad omen :!: :!: :!: :-? :(

:lol: :lol:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thanks for setting it up Ryan!

Stone, i use a Minolta Maxxum 7000 camera, with a 100-200mm zoom lens.
The close up of Hawk at the fence was with my 28-80mm lens, as i was too close to use my other lens.
My camera is 20 years old, but still very useful. I imagine that some day soon i will be forced to get a different one, as film ends up being obsolete. But i do so well with it, and i know how to use all the extras on the camera. It's like an old friend to me! I'd like to get a more powerful lens for it someday. Now that the thing is so old, i may just be able to pick one up.

Hey Yooper.....THANKS! I know......even sitting here looking at my own photos makes me want to go take some more! :D

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
cheesey...nice pics. That one of Favre scares me. Looks like an o-lineman is about to roll up the back of his leg.

#58, Taylor looks like he's about to blindside Brett...I hope the pass protection gets a bit better. :)

What an experience. Thanks for sharing Cheesey.

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
8) Koudos to both Cheesey and Ryan. Hey! maybe the two of you can get something going as Packer Photographers. Just think of the pics you two could provide this forum with!!

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score

TheStone said:
Tell us, what kind of camera did you use?

Very nice shots, but it looks a bit like the 70s Packers to me :wink:

:shock: HHhhhhhh!!!! Maybe that's a bad omen :!: :!: :!: :-? :(

:lol: :lol:

Cuz he's got a 70's camera!! :lol: :lol: (j/k Alan, I know it's an 80's camera :D )

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey, I have the same camera! Pretty much Top of the Line when I bought mine in 86. It has that rapid fire mode so you can take rapid shots when the action is taking place(My digital doesn't). Perfect for camp but uses a lot of film. I have a lot of neat special filters for good shots and I added the same zoom lense you did.

Since I kidded you about film before I take it back.

That is/was a very good camera that is about the height of technology with film.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOLOL!!!Calicheez........My wife bought that camera for me in 1986 too! I have run HUNDREDS of rolls of film through it! Your right though, if you use the continuous mode, you can shoot a roll in a few seconds. I think i only used that once or twice. What i REALLY like is, you can over ride the "automatic" controls and set it to whatever you want manually. I have taken some shots that are unreal with that camera. I even have one shot of the "hale bopp" comet that went over several years ago. I shot a whole roll, but only got one good photo. But i had never tried that before, so it was neat to get one that turned out.
Chiabiabos.......i have litterally hundreds of Packer photos. I have so many, i don't know where to put them anymore! (But thats a good thing i think!)
Edder......Yup! It's an old camera, but i do OK with it! I'm slowly catching up with modern technology! Heck.....i might even turn in my BETA VCR and go to VHS now!!! (I just turned in my "ATARI" for NINTENDO!) LOLOL!!! :lol:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero......if i can find the comet pic i will post it. I don't know where it is right now. But i WILL look for it!
Thank you all who like the pix! I will try to put more up when i can! (Poor Ryan has to help me with it! I feel bad bugging the man!)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Zero......if i can find the comet pic i will post it. I don't know where it is right now. But i WILL look for it!
Thank you all who like the pix! I will try to put more up when i can! (Poor Ryan has to help me with it! I feel bad bugging the man!)

If Ryan is the kind of geek I think he is, he enjoys it. (btw being called a geek is meant as a compliment)

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero........you are RIGHT! It's "cool" to be a geek today! I would be KING if i was in school today!
I see how some of the kids dress, and i think how i would have fit right in!!! :lol:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Zero........you are RIGHT! It's "cool" to be a geek today! I would be KING if i was in school today!
I see how some of the kids dress, and i think how i would have fit right in!!! :lol:

lol
my geekdom is weird. I play football and baskteball, work on cars all the time and the 'geek' part comes in with my computer/software knowledge and other electronic knowledge. I don't even dress like a geek, well unless hoodie's and carpetenter jeans are geek'ish.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero said""unless hoodie's and carpetenter jeans are geek'ish."

(GEEK!!!!) J/K!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

I actually scored in the top 5% of the ACT test before i went to college. But i never was in "chess club" or "swing choir", so i guess i had a mid level geekdom! (Although i DID use a pocket protector!)LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts