1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Good Luck Today

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by KansasViking, Oct 23, 2005.

1. KansasViking

KansasViking Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good luck today Packer Fans. We are headed to the Tailgating lots here in a short. Hopefully today's game is a compettive one. Last I knew this game was on National, but I could be wrong. I would love for both our teams to have a good showing today. Even with 1-4 records, the rivalry between the two teams should make for another good close game. And most of all, let's hope there are no injuries. Neither team can afford anymore.

I will try and get some good pics of the players and the game, then post a link to them at the first of the week.

Good luck and enjoy the game today. :beer:

2. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey KansasViking, I'd like to make a request, if I may. During tomorrow's game, if Favre happens to get really exhuberant after a TD pass as he is prone to be, and does something like pick up his reciever and run towards the sideline, or jump into someone's arms, do you think maybe you could try and get an action shot of that?:) I know it wouldn't be a pleasant time, so I'd undertand forgetting to snap the picture haha. Much appreciated if possible. Thanks!

3. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Same here Kansas. Have fun.

4. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    KansasViking--The Packer- Viking game is noon CDT start, Usually the 3:15pm games are national on TV. I guess Fox Tv did not want to two 1-4 teams TVed nationally . Thank you for the good post. However, this long time Packer fan, can not wish any opponet good luck against the Packers especially a NFC-North great Rival
    Especially when The Packer are sitting at 1-4 . May the best team win!! I think, as you might expect this long time (lifetime) Packer fan located in DePere,Wi just five miles from Green Bay would post--That is the Green Bay Packers!!