Game 13 __ It's Bears week again [Pregame and post game thread]

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not positive, but I think there has to be a two-week notification before a game to be flexed, so this one will be played on Sunday night.
According to this article it’s 12 days. I’m sure there are better sources… but a quick google search yielded this.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
A true Packer fan does not sleep through a Packer game no matter what! Come on mate, change your schedule around, take vacation time, this is the Green Bay Packers! :laugh:

If you post your phone number here, we can give you updates after each quarter. :D
I was in a drunken coma a couple of times in the 70's. Does that count as sleeping?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I was in a drunken coma a couple of times in the 70's. Does that count as sleeping?
The way the Packers played in the 70's you were probably better off in that condition. Actually, anyone dozing off while watching a Packer game from about 1968 - 1994 probably didn't miss much.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The way the Packers played in the 70's you were probably better off in that condition. Actually, anyone dozing off while watching a Packer game from about 1968 - 1994 probably didn't miss much.
I did enjoy watching the ****ey, Lofton, Coffman, etc… airshow… but yeah overall … agreed.

Phil Young

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tickets available as Bears have sent back part of their allocation.

I have had an email telling me this

have Bears fans given up?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears ruled Hicks OUT. That's a blessing. He is always a burr in the Pack's saddle.
I don't know if it's just against GB because I don't normally watch the Bears against anyone else, but for all the big name DL we've faced over the years, IMO, he's been one of the better ones against us when he's healthy. Can really disrupt the run game and offense.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I don't say this often, but this one's gonna be a wipe out. Little to no doubt from start to finish.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
On another note - Lamar Jackson carted off the field. Putting no pressure on one foot. I hate it for him personally, but it would make me feel way better about winning next week in Baltimore.

And then it's home, home, Lions.

EDIT: Supposedly an ankle injury, questionable to return.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
surprised there are no predictions, Packers hold the Bears to 3 FG's and win big time 37-9
Packers 21-17. An NFC Central Division bloodbath (as usual). I say "Central" Division because it'll be one of THOSE types of a game.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 21-17. An NFC Central Division bloodbath (as usual). I say "Central" Division because it'll be one of THOSE types of a game.
I am never one to predict Bears game scores. Often you throw out the stats and records. It is an ancient rivalry and crazy things happen.

coulomb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was for a minute. I think thats indicative to how bad the browns really are.

Latest posts