Game 13 __ It's Bears week again [Pregame and post game thread]

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'll just post it here. I was reading an article about coaches on the hot seat and Zimmer came up. Here is an exert from that article. "The road won't be easy with remaining showdowns against the Los Angeles Packers and Green Bay Rams sandwiched by meetings against the Bears." I think posters on this message board could do a better job of writing than Michael Middlehurst-Schwartz of USA TODAY.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'll just post it here. I was reading an article about coaches on the hot seat and Zimmer came up. Here is an exert from that article. "The road won't be easy with remaining showdowns against the Los Angeles Packers and Green Bay Rams sandwiched by meetings against the Bears." I think posters on this message board could do a better job of writing than Michael Middlehurst-Schwartz of USA TODAY.
Especially considering that the Rams and Packers switched home turfs. Rams envied playing on the Tundra and the Pack just wanted to Hit the Beach!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts