Forecast in Chicago

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The light wind will hopefully help our passing attack. I don't want to see a game like the Jets game where the wind was so bad no one could throw the ball.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right, the Packers offense needs to get up and stay up. Our Defense will not get beaten by the Bears. Allowing the Bears to stay in a one possession game plays in to their game plan and only advantage which is luck.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they will have a field day,I don't think the weather will stop the mean green fighting machines,well that a little oil wouldn't fix.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am loving this weather report. Its probably the best possible scenario. Let us hope the cronies at the Chicago park district don't go and hose the thing down to make it a soggy bog.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is good to know! It will eliminate some of the field condition concerns that were primarily affected by weather.

High of 20 with light winds is Packers kind of weather!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's been no precipitation in the area for the past week either, so the field should be in OK condition.

Our guys have been practicing in the cold all week, so that should help as well.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
The NFL is monitoring the situation with the field. I.E. keeping the Chicago style pizza eating union hacks from the park district from making it even worse to help the Bears.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL is monitoring the situation with the field. I.E. keeping the Chicago style pizza eating union hacks from the park district from making it even worse to help the Bears.

Not only that, but if there were any evidence of impropriety, there would be some serious hell to pay. The scandal alone would embarrass the NFL to the point where Chicago would likely forfeit draft picks and pay fines.

So no, I don't think anything untoward will happen.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The meatballs in Chicago are pissed that their old friend "bear weather" will not be making an appearance. They still have their ridiculous screaming during the anthem though and the 4th phase.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard that the field has been covered with a tarp since last weekend with heaters under it keeping the field at 60 degrees all week. Maybe the field will actually be in decent shape.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I honestly am not that concerned with the field. If our receivers drop balls like they did week 17 against the bears then we are in trouble. CATCH THE DAMN BALL and we win easily.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys see SEA's TE land straight on his head? None of that tomorrow... even for CHI players.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
That was a vicious hit, and I think where he hit was cement more than turf. OUCH!

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
have any of you read Kevin Seifert's NFCN blog on ESPN.com and seen the last practice report he posted?

the way he talks, it seems as tho we are practicing in 20 degree weather, while Chicago is practicing in normal indoor conditions... is that right?

I hope it is, we should be much better prepared.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe the bears would practice all week indoors. It must just be to ensure lovie's cloak of secrecy remains impenetrable.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Cupacker, yeah I read something similar to that today, I was like WTF, at least the Packers will be prepared. Packers also play indoors, they just open up all the windows to teh Hutson center.