Favre, Grant Named FedEx Air /Ground NFL Players Of The Week

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FANTASTIC !!!!

Both our Boys Win, love it !!! Let's now let's hope for a sweep with MM winning Coach of the week too !!!

Cheers !!!

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol really not a surprise....anytime a packer is up for an award the fan faithful stand up and do their part!!!

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From everyone saying he should retire to already being named player of the week 4 times not to mention being on top of the passing yards stat. Good for him. :)

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm starting to think maybe Favre can win it over Brady. Obviously Brady has the better TD stats but look at that team. But Favre isn't that much behind him in a lot of ways and he has 4 quarterback of the week awards

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Favre, Grant Named FedEx Air /Ground NFL Players Of The

PackerChick said:
No surprise to me. Glad to see it happen. Favre will be a four time MVP for sure.

Boy, would that be something, Favre with a fourth MVP. I think he's worthy.

He's probably #2 at the moment. We have 7 games left to play in the regular season and a lot can happen.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No surprise to me. Glad to see it happen. Favre will be a four time MVP for sure.

LOL I wouldnt be so sure...... a guy named brady is flinging touchdowns like hot potatoes this year, id be shocked if brett is MVP unless Brady slows down considerably

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score

PackerChick said:

LOL I wouldnt be so sure...... a guy named brady is flinging touchdowns like hot potatoes this year, id be shocked if brett is MVP unless Brady slows down considerably

Yes Brady is having a great year. But I believe there is a big difference between having a great year and being MVP of the league. IMO Favre is doing more to deserve it.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brady isn't even the MVP of his TEAM.

Grant\Favre with a hell of a week. Awesome. I love this team.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill put it this way..... Your tellin me if the Patriots go undefeated and Brady throws 45 or 48 tds hes not going to get the MVP,. I love Brett Favre...but lets be realistic, the guy has like 4 ints right now

dannychau22

Cheesehead
Reaction score

well if the second half of the season goes like the first half did hopefully favre can grab the mvp and brady gets the opoy award :)

dannychau22

Cheesehead
Reaction score

well if the second half of the season goes like the first half did hopefully favre can grab the mvp and brady gets the opoy award :)

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill put it this way..... Your tellin me if the Patriots go undefeated and Brady throws 45 or 48 tds hes not going to get the MVP,. I love Brett Favre...but lets be realistic, the guy has like 4 ints right now

Hands down its Brady right now. IMO, Brett's more deserving, but look @ the history of voting. It always goes to the man with the prettier stats.

Granted, Favre is leading the league in passing yards, but TDs/INTs are the litmus test when it comes to qbs for MVP.

On the other hand, if Brett somehow manages to surpass Marino's record of 5000+ passing in a single season, I think we'll see another co-MVP situation. But that or a Tom Brady Collapse are the only ways I can see #4 getting #4 this season.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could see a CO-MVP if Favre continues on the pace he is say he finishes with 32 TDS and maybe 13 ints and near 5,000 pass yards AND the packers are first in the NFC, he will no doubt be in contention for the CO-MVP, but as of now its Brady's to lose for sure

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I could see a CO-MVP if Favre continues on the pace he is say he finishes with 32 TDS and maybe 13 ints and near 5,000 pass yards AND the packers are first in the NFC, he will no doubt be in contention for the CO-MVP, but as of now its Brady's to lose for sure
Yeah I could see that.

Members online

Latest posts