Fantasy Football

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my Fantasy, football is played by beautiful naked women and I have a front row seat to watch all the....................What do you mean that isn't the type of Fantasy Football you meant whose fantasy is it?.

:lol: :lol:

Later
Leopardmech

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does that mean there is half naked men cheering on the sideline? Is that what you have the front row seat for??

OP
OP
L

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does that mean there is half naked men cheering on the sideline? Is that what you have the front row seat for??
Now that was a low blow. I won't pay any attention to it however seeing that it came from a silk short wearing soccer pansie. :lol: OOps that almost sounded like a personal attack. :twisted:

Later
Leopardmech

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey hey no personal attacks, ok well coming from leo and a select few I can brush them off... So silk shorts, is that what you are picturing your cheerleader men in... that's kinda crazy... don't need to get so elaborate on the forum, just keep thst kinda stuff on your hard drive! :cheerleader:

OP
OP
L

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just keep thst kinda stuff on your hard drive!
I can't do that at work, last year a few inappropriate emails were found in my inbox and I had my computer access taken away for 1 month. You know the Army is getting soft when that happens.

Later
Leopardmech

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the store and I started to look at the magazine rack.I saw that they have a mag. out for fantasy football for the AFL. Heck,most people don't know any of them a round here where I live. :roll:

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's possible that the PFFFL IV could come down to Poppa & me. My first championship came when I was seeded 6th. Going for #2

Members online

Latest posts