Falcon Game Pictures

OP
OP
T

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
Very nice Trippster, you must have had great seats or you have one great camera.
Or perhaps both.
Thank you!

a little of both. we have season tickets (milwaukee package) 14 rows back, packer side, 11 yard line. Camera is a Canon rebel with a 300 zoom...makes me look good!

showstopper4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey trippster, by any chance you wanna sell any game tickets?? Since your from that area, what's the best way to get some tickets to a game at Lambeau. I'm from Canada, and all I keep hearing about how tough it is to get some.

Reaction score
showstopper4 said:
hey trippster, by any chance you wanna sell any game tickets?? Since your from that area, what's the best way to get some tickets to a game at Lambeau. I'm from Canada, and all I keep hearing about how tough it is to get some.

stopper, you should talk to the member "vegOmatic" that posts here. He can get you tickets, etc. :) (No offense trippster, but I assume you wouldn't want to sell the hard to come by tickets :))

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can get them from scalpers outside of Lambeau Field, but depending on the game, how the Packers are doing.......that will be the biggest things that control the prices. Last year i got a ticket for the last 2 games under face value, cause they were doing so bad. In a good year, they will cost you anywhere from $100 on up to SEVERAL hundred.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice pics of Jennings there he doesn't look like a rookie but a well skilled wide reciever

Members online

Latest posts