Eagles fan her,Look for Tramon Williams to have a big game, Cutler sucks

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Granted he beat you guys earlier in the season, but didnt you guys have a ton of injuries then? Ive watched Cutler all season. This dude is not good as he is being advertised. His defense gets him a ton of turnovers. As long as you guys never kick the ball to Hester you will win. Cutler is awful when he is pinned back at his own 20. Make him march down the field. The only good defense this dude has played this season was the Giants.

They sacked him nine times. Cutler is not good under pressure. Matter a fact he sucks under pressure and makes stupid throws and picks.

TRAMON WILLIAMS WILL PICK CUTLER OFF ATLEAST 3 TIMES. HES BEEN ON FIRE THE LAST 2 GAMES.

I predict Greenbay 21 Chicago 10 BOOK IT. GREENBAY GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You again? (I don't mean you shouldn't be here. I'm surprised that your back.)

Since you seem to like the Pack even though they beat your Eagles, I think that you should just go ahead and get it over with and cross that bridge and come on over to our side.
C'mon. You can do it!
We have a former Eagles fan on here.
And if she can do it, so can you.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol youre stupid
He's just sharing what he's been observing.
If you didn't see the same thing, then feel free to share what you saw.
Just by posting and coping out with an insult with name calling makes you look like your the one who is wrong instead of having a mature debate about it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He's just sharing what he's been observing.
If you didn't see the same thing, then feel free to share what you saw.
Just by posting and coping out with an insult with name calling makes you look like your the one who is wrong instead of having a mature debate about it.

thats what trolls do

He is a troll

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are sounding like a Packers fan, Dawhole! Did we tempt you to our side? Either way, welcome and hope you enjoy the game, it's gonna be a good one!

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Don't worry, Today Jay cutler will be wearing green and gold all over his jersey(I mean the little bits of Clay Matthews helmet and pads that rubs off on his jersey after he pummels him into the ground). As well When Jay starts throwing those picks in the 3rd and 4th quarter. Hester, 27 return yards, 0 tds, Tramon williams, 2 catches 1 td.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Granted he beat you guys earlier in the season, but didnt you guys have a ton of injuries then? Ive watched Cutler all season. This dude is not good as he is being advertised. His defense gets him a ton of turnovers. As long as you guys never kick the ball to Hester you will win. Cutler is awful when he is pinned back at his own 20. Make him march down the field. The only good defense this dude has played this season was the Giants.

They sacked him nine times. Cutler is not good under pressure. Matter a fact he sucks under pressure and makes stupid throws and picks.

TRAMON WILLIAMS WILL PICK CUTLER OFF ATLEAST 3 TIMES. HES BEEN ON FIRE THE LAST 2 GAMES.

I predict Greenbay 21 Chicago 10 BOOK IT. GREENBAY GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL.

Didn't need to tell he sucked. Tonight Jay will be having nightmares about Charles Woodson and Clay Matthews.

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just to give you guys a heads up. The Bears also resoded their field when they played the Eagles to slow us down. Unfortunately its legal. But thats another reason the Bears have success at home. The league needs to make them do something about that field. IMO its cheating. That field has to be the worst in the league. But then again when Cutler is your qb. You have to do whatever it takes to win.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just to give you guys a heads up. The Bears also resoded their field when they played the Eagles to slow us down. Unfortunately its legal. But thats another reason the Bears have success at home. The league needs to make them do something about that field. IMO its cheating. That field has to be the worst in the league. But then again when Cutler is your qb. You have to do whatever it takes to win.

Agreed, I watched that game and actually felt sorry for the Eagles. As for the Bears, it's pretty bad when you have to manipulate your own field to help you win games.

jay cutty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

http://www.triathlontrainingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/wahmbulance.jpg

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed, I watched that game and actually felt sorry for the Eagles. As for the Bears, it's pretty bad when you have to manipulate your own field to help you win games.
Yeah Vick put up 26 pts on that Bears defense. To bad the Eagles defense let cutler march up and down the field on them though. God i get so jealous of you guys defense. We plan on interviewing Trgovac for DC position after Greenbay wins the superbowl.

I really hope we can get him. We fired our other DC. This team depends on Vick way to much. He cant keep outscoring teams like this. Having no defense can really hurt a team in the playoffs.